Perspective

"Every eye sees a different story . One which no one else can dream"  - D.T

Being an observer my eyes are eager to look and fetch stories in every possible way . Its just the way I am now . Be it who ever you are or even how long have I known you for . I will still be eager to unfold your story .

Call me a person who doesn't speak about their personal life but is counting on you to tell  yours . Its strange but there are so many secrets growing in my stomach that I am scared one day I wont be able to keep them inside of me .But then I realize that they are not mine to spill so I will zip my mouth and control what grows within .

My friends are the most amazing things that I have ever encountered in my life and I hope none of them reads this book . But if you do please don't mind , if I say something wrong of you . My secret's are kept for everyone to look at , like an open book , you can turn every page and unfold my story , but you will find some parts missing , torn edges giving you the proof of a lost time . They were rough just like how the edges may seem , I had to get rid of them cause they only caused me pain . I wish I could go back and ask my past self to not think the things in a way I did . Misery becomes worse and I felt like I should talk about it .

I write now and keep on writing . No one can stop this part of me . It is my therapy is what I will say so don't judge me .

oh look what have I turned myself into but wait , I cannot tell them this . What will they think of me ? After All they have their own Perspective.