Twist of events

After exiting the restaurant the group got back in the car. The food had been delicious and Silver had enjoyed her pizza. It had made her laugh when Niall and Harry had fought over the third she had left on her plate. Even though they had demolished a lasagne, cannelloni, garlic bread and two side portions of curly fries between them they still managed to demolish her left over's.

The car pulled away from the parking space and Silver was lost in her thoughts as they drove through the capital. She considered how her life was so different at the moment than she had planned. She contemplated if the accident had not occurred what she would be doing now and the realisation was she would be sat in some stuffy lecture theatre madly scribing lecture notes about theoretical physics, not that she wasn't passionate about her studies but this is not where she was.

Silver was driving through the streets of London on her way to an unknown destination with the five most recognisable men in the world. The more important element of this situation was the fact she was now in a relationship with Louis Tomlinson, well at least she thought she was. He had said he was not going to ask her to be his girlfriend as that was cheesy but did that mean they were exclusive or not. This was all new to her so she had no idea what it really meant but she was determined to have no regrets about what happened last night. She believed she really was in love with Louis, why else would she want him to make love to her.

Silver was dragged from her thoughts by the car pulling into a parking area once again and the excitement enveloping the car. She peered out of the window to see where they were stopping and was surprised to see they were parked outside the St Martins Theatre. Instantly Silver knew what was playing and was excited about actually going to see the play. The Mouse Trap was the longest running production in London and had been entertaining audiences for nearly 60 years.

The group exited the car and made their way towards the box office. Liam purchased the tickets for the 4pm matinee performance and the group entered the auditorium just before the show started. Silver took her seat between Louis and Harry and leaned towards Louis "this is brilliant, I've always wanted to see this show". Louis turned and smiled at her just as the lights faded and the murder mystery began.

During the performance Louis had placed his hand in Silvers and although she was conscious of his touch she was completely gripped by the drama unfolding on stage. At one point during the show Harry had got so into the action he had actually stood up and screamed at the stage that it couldn't have been the character that was being accused of murder because they had an alibi. It had taken all of Zayn's strength to pull him back down into his seat and assure him that he needed to see how the drama unfolded.

The group exited the theatre on a high and it was Niall who spoke to Silver first "Have you had a good day babe" he enquired. Silver responded enthusiastically "It has been brilliant, I really enjoyed it". Niall smiled at her as he helped her get into the car, he took his seat beside her and pulled her in close. "You know you are the best thing to happen to Louis in a while, he really is smitten with you" he offered. Silver considered Niall's words for a moment "I really want to believe that Niall, I'm just having a little trouble processing it. I really like Louis a lot but as he is the first man I have ever had feelings for and I'm having a bit of trouble dealing with it. I love that he is intense about everything but I am not sure I am the right person for him". Niall considered her statement for a while before responding "You just don't have any confidence, the guy is totally besotted with you, trust me when I say Louis is not going anywhere; so you had better start to deal with those emotions because I have a feeling they are going to get a lot more intense". And with those words of wisdom Niall joined in with the group sing along that had just started to the Bon Jovi song blaring from the radio.

............................................................................................................................

After returning home Silver grabbed her physics books and started to study in the main living room. Liam had gone out with Danielle and the other four boys were having an extreme game of Fifa on the x box. Silver could feel her eyes shutting down and decided to call it a night with her studies. She closed the book she was reading and packed up her stuff. She gingerly placed her weight on her legs and started to move towards her bedroom "Goodnight guys, sweet dreams" she vocalised and was returned with a unison "Night Silver" from them all.

She put her stuff away and started to climb into her bed as she heard the knock on the door. "Come in" she called out expecting to see Louis stood at the door but instead spied Zayn standing in the doorway. Silver must have looked a little surprised until Zayn held up the household telephone. "You have a phone call babe" he said as he brought the phone towards her. Silver considered who was ringing this late but took the phone off Zayn. "Hello" she enquired.

Zayn watched Silvers reaction to what was being said on the phone and was concerned by the shocked look on her face. He watched her move the handset away from her ear and it start to shake in her hands. "Silver, what's the matter, who was it" he urgently enquired. Silver looked down at the instrument for a few seconds then back to Zayn's face, it took several more seconds for her to register what he had just asked, she finally responded with "I have no idea".

"What did they say babe" he gently probed. Silver looked into his eyes with worry showing on her face "They said that I was not meant to be living with one direction and that when the time was right he would come for me, as I was meant to be with him, then he hung up". Zayn looked at Silver and put his arm round her waist "Come on, the rest of the boys need to know about this". Zayn gently guided her into the living room to the other three lads and encouraged her to sit down next to Louis.

Louis looked between both Zayn and Silver and was very confused by the whole situation. It was Zayn who spoke first and explained what had just happened, Silver continued to look out at nothing in particular with a deep look of concentration on her face. When Zayn had finished telling the story all the boys looked at Silver with concern. She was bombarded with questions about recognising the voice but although it sounded familiar she could not place it at all. They asked her if she had given the number to anyone but she assured them she hadn't apart from her parents and was there anyone from her past who she considered a threat or danger, which again she reassured them there wasn't.

Niall tried to retrieve the number the mystery caller had used but this was unknown. The boys were as clueless as her but even though they did not say it they were very concerned. Very few people had the land lime number to the flat and they never gave it out without careful consideration, so where had the creepy caller managed to obtain it from. After several minutes of going round in circles the group called it a night and Louis escorted Silver towards her bedroom. He closed the door behind them and guided her towards the bed, Silver turned around to stare up at Louis "Do you think I should be worried" she asked. Louis brushed her cheek with his hand gently "Babe, I promise you there is nothing to worry about, it was just some prank call" he offered confidently.

Silver relaxed at his words and smiled at him, Louis slowly moved his lips towards hers and gently caressed them. The kiss was not passionate or full of urgency but soft and luxurious. Louis pulled his lips from hers and wrapped his arms around Silver pulling her in close, she placed her hands on his chest and let his warm body envelope her. She breathed in his musky scent and relaxed into the embrace as Louis rested his head on top of hers. They stayed like this for a couple of minutes until Louis pulled away and looked down at her "Come on babe, into bed I know you're tired" he supplied. Silver didn't argue but watched as he pulled the covers back and encouraged her to get in the bed. He covered her up and leaned down to kiss her goodnight. Silver smiled up at him and sank down further into the bed "Louis" she stated "Yes babe" he replied, "please stay with me" she responded. Louis grinned down at her "Of course princess" he volunteered.

Silver watched as Louis removed his outer clothing leaving him only his underwear. He walked round to the other side of the bed and lifted the covers, once he had climbed into bed he pulled Silver in close towards his body and she rested her head on his chest. He gently stroked her back reassuringly as her breathing became more shallow and steady. He looked down at the half asleep Silver with concern, he knew it was near impossible to get the house hold number and had anxiety over the phone call. He was not going to let her know this though, the last thing she needed whilst recuperating was additional worries.

He was pleased she had asked him to stay with her as he already decided that he was going to sleep on the couch downstairs; as Silvers room was on the ground floor and all the boys were upstairs.

After an hour or so Louis finally drifted off to sleep, this was not before he had messaged the lads his concerns who were all having the same worries and made agreements with them that some plan needed to be executed to ensure her safety. All the boys agreed and a meeting was planned for the morning to discuss options. Feeling more satisfied with this Louis let sleep envelope him. However, he was completely unaware of the dark shadow lingering outside the window of Silvers bedroom watching the events inside.......................................................................