7: F E A R

"Cliff jumping? Are you fucking serious?", tinignan ko yung mga kabanda ko kung seryoso sila sa plano nila.

Are they even serious about this one?

"I thought Smithie is afraid of heights? Eh bakit naman—"

" We already talked about that yesterday, while you weren't with us sa bar. I'm afraid of heights, yes, but I think that I need to risk it. From the cliff jumping videos that I watched, mukha naman siyang....okay." I looked at his face and it was getting pale. Mukha na siyang multo pero okay pa rin sa kanya? Is he really serious about this idea?

" Mamaya mapatay pa kami ng Mama mo kapag inatake ka or whatever sa cliff jumping na yab,pre! Hah!", I said while staring at the skies. It was a cool and windy day,perfect para sa cliff jump.

"Sabay-sabay naman tayong mamamatay in case na atakihin sa puso yang si Smith, so no worries!", pabirong sabi ni Ralph habang nagdadrive at kumakain ng Chippy.

"Gago ka talaga Ralph! Hindi ka na naawa sa kaibigan natin. Wag ka na kasing mag-alala, March. We will all be fine, especially Smith! He can do that.", sabi ni Diego. "Oh ayan na pala tayo. Dyan lang pre! Iparada mo dyan."

" Uy chicks..", pinarada ni Ralph ang Land Cruiser sa tabi ng car nung mga babaeng naka-bikini tops at shorts. The other one's back looks familiar though.

" Ano na? Tatalon ba tayong nakadamit pa?"

Pagkatapos magbihis, pumunta na kami malpit sa mga babae. I was about to approach the other girl with long pink hair but the other one almost screamed her lungs out when Smithie approached her.

"OH MY GOOOOD! ROCKY ROAD!!!"

oh

dear

Lord.

Miss Boobies is back.

She hugged Smithie right away and waved at me. I waved back and came closer to them. That was when I found out that our fangirl was Gemini and along with her is her closest cousin, Ryka.

While looking at the vast body of water,my heart began to pump a bit loud. I looked at Ryka. She looks pale. She looks so nervous about jumping habang yung kaibigan kong si Smithie naman ay pine-pep talk nina Ralph.

"Afraid of heights?", I stepped closer to her. She gulped and nodded.

"Fuck. I think this will be the end of me,to be honest." She looked at the sea and laughed. " I would rather die in suffocation than this shit."

"Omg. Hi March! Anyways, this is—" Miss Boobies was about to introduced me to this girl but Ralph pulled her and jumped with her. There was a massive splash in the water and I just heard them say "Tara na! Talon na!! Sayaaa! Woooooo!!" from below. I looked at her and saw her going more pale than ever.

"My bandmate has thalassaphobia and fear of heights. This will be a massive risk for him.", we looked at Smithie waving at us, next thing I knew he was jumping from the cliff, hands crossed on his chest and screaming his lungs out. "Kinaya nya, kakayanin mo din."

"Uh..fine! But..Oh my God. Fine! Kaya ko ito! I can do this!!", she did a sign of the cross and held my hand.

"Let's do this together,please."

I looked at her nervous expression.

She just fucking held my hand but....why?

Why did my heart nearly dropped first before jumping into this hella cliff?

Fine. Maybe I,too,am too nervous for this cliff! Epekto lang siguro ito ng pagkalula ko sa taas.

"In one,two,three..JUUUUUMPPPP!!!"

"WAAAAAHHHH!!!"

We hit the water. It was cold then went a bit warm. It was heart-stopping!

"THAT WAS SO INTENSE! OH MY GOOOOOOD!!", she said while treading. I can see how excited and happy she was after that jump. Her pink hair was all over her shoulders and back. Her skin was going pink with the heat from the sun and she was shivering a but when the wave went in our  way.

"SEE? KAYANG KAYA MO COUSIN!", her cousin shouted.

"Thank you talaga! Grabe! This was intense but this was fun! I wanna do it again!!", she gave me a huge smile as the rays of the sun went in her face already.

She looks so relieved and happy.

She looks so pretty that I didn't realised that something weird happened to me.

I'm really not into addiction. I've tried weeds and that whole thing of drugs, sex and rock n roll with the band , but not like this.

Not this feeling of high.

Not this kind of euphoria.

I think I'll get addicted to see her face for the rest of our vacation.