X

harry just came in. harry hasn't come in for four days. he just came in. and the first thing he does is hide in on of the shelves.

louis honestly thinks he's obsessing over this stuff. but he's so alone, and when one of them come in it scares away that disgusting hole in his chest.

in other words, louis didn't take the pills at all that week. his friends were his daily dose.

his friends, the only two people who ever stuck by his side since the death of the boy that brought them together. no one talks to him now besides zayn. and if harry met the other lads, he'd probably forget louis too.

but. harry was hiding from him. and here louis was, thinking of him as a friend.

louis glides over to the computer, his slim, bony, tanned fingers tapping at the keys silently. he watched from the corner of his eye as harry put a book on the desk.

"welcome to theo library," he chimes, sliding back over and examining the book. harry doesn't say anything, he just watches louis.

gardening for dummies.

"you've got to be-" louis nearly sneers, but remembers harry is merely another customer, and he has to treat him like one.

"gardening for dummies, jesus christ," louis manages to mumbles. harry still keeps quiet.

louis finds it odd that when harry checks out a book, he rarely talks. that's fine. its not like louis is worried or anything. 

not like he ever talked when zayn isn't around. speaking of-

"hey, did you ask zayn if i was dating him?"

harry blushed, snatching the book out of louis' hand.

"don't," harry hissed, centimeters away from his face. louis didn't dare speak, even as harry turned around so quick all the papers on the desk flew out of place. he stormed out of the library, shutting the door unnecessarily hard.

and he did all of this holding a book for gardening.

louis was still stunned, actually. harry snapped right in front of him; he could have punched louis and louis could have expected it.

lesson learned: don't talk to harry when he's getting a book.

(lesson learned: take pills when harry comes in.)