question 26//you're my drug

Start from the beginning

          Jungkook finally made it to their bedroom, and threw Taehyung on the large bed while untying his tie at the same time. Taehyung looked up at him hungrily, practically eye-fucking the boy and Jungkook's self control was wearing thin.

          Jungkook ferociously began to kiss Taehyung, biting his bottom lip so hard that they both could taste the metalic taste of blood. Jungkook growled low, the taste already turning him on.

          "You're my drug. I can't quit you. I'm a fucking addict."

          "Taehyung moaned at Jungkook's words and grew impatient. "If I'm that irresistable, then hurry the fuck up." Jungkook narrowed his eyes dangerously and slapped Taehyung's ass making him gasp.

          "Don't tell me what to do, babyboy," Jungkook breathed out. "I'm the one in control here." Taehyung still felt the buzz from the slap and let out small gasps of pleasure. "Then take me. Fuck me. I can't wait anymore," Taehyung literally begged, and Jungkook cursed under his breath.

           "Fuck babyboy, you're so gorgeous and pliant for me. Can't wait to get you screaming my name." Taehyung was already in a wrecked state, but still managed to smirk at Jungkook. "W-Well, you're g-going to h-have to e-earn that, won't you Kookie?" Jungkook's eyes turned dark and he harshly pulled at Taehyung's hair, making him let out a small whimper.

          "Then let's get to it, shall we?" Jungkook smiled mischieviously and Taehyung almost regretted his choice of words knowing that the teasing was lowkey pissing Jungkook off. Almost.

          Jungkook took one good look at Taehyung before he could do anything, and by then, Taehyung was desperate and needy for Jungkook to touch him. "Make your move, fuckass," Taehyung whined out needily. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Fuckass? That's new."

          Taehyung groaned in annoyance and brought Jungkook closer to him to kiss him again, more passionately than before, their teeth clashing and tongues tasting each other. Jungkook pulled apart from Taehyung, a string of saliva connecting them and their eyes hazy from lust, so that he could rip Taehyung's and his pants off. Jungkook quickly began to grind down, earning loud, high-pitched moans from Taehyung, satisfying him.

          Jungkook looked down at Taehyung and his breath was knocked out by the mere sight of him. Taehyung just looked so fucked and pretty, so submissive under him. Jungkook felt like he was going crazy. Well, he was a fucking psycho to begin with. A wicked grin was etched on his face and Jungkook licked his lips.

          Jungkook swooped down and began to suck and bite on Taehyung's white, porcelain skin, until his neck was covered with colors that varied from red to purple to almost black. Jungkook hummed in approval at his work and Taehyung almost moaned at just how dominant Jungkook looked and sounded.

          "Babyboy, do you want the knife today?" Taehyung blushed and shook his head. "I-I want t-the pliers. Before you enter me," Taehyung said. He curled up in embarrasment and whined at Jungkook to hurry up and stop just staring at him. Jungkook tried to make Taehyung lie on his back so that he could kiss the fuck out of him but Taehyung was stubborn.

          "Oh my god, can you stop curling up? I know you're embarrassed and shit, but I need you to lie straight to continue." Taehyung looked at him with a fuck you face and placed his hands on his hips, his previous embarrasment already gone. "The only straight I am is a straight up bitch," Taehyung replied sassily.