30|BTA

THIRTY DAYS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT

PART THREE: 7:59 pm

"TWIRL FOR ME." MIAA DEMANDED AS YOONGI CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET.

Having been forced to try on multiple outfits and countless accessories, Yoongi could do nothing but comply hoping that Miaa would find this outfit to be better and they would finally be done with this torture.

By her squeal and rapid clapping of her hands, he knew she was appeased. Yoongi let out a breath of relief as Miaa stood from her seated position before her closet and smiled.

"It's absolutely perfect." She said as she straightened his collar and looked up at him. Yoongi would be lying if he said that he had not thought of kissing her in that moment. And later on, Yoongi wondered exactly why he didn't.

He would come to regret backing away and letting her walk past him. He would regret all of these little missed opportunities; however, this one was the one he would regret the most.

Miaa came out shortly after in a floor length emerald dress that made her appear as if she had been plucked from the stars themselves. It brought out her skin and made her delicate figuré more apparent. Her long black curls had been coaxed into a straight, low, ponytail and her eyes were now rimmed with some kind of nude color eye stuff. It was pretty but what really stood out were her cheekbones which were highlighted in some kind of gold glittery shit that made her face look ten times brighter than before.

Whatever it was, Yoongi liked it. A lot.

Miaa snapped him from his minds thoughts of her and smiled. "What are you thinking?" She asked amusedly.

Yoongi didn't even blink. "That that gold glittery shit you have on your cheeks makes you look even prettier."

Miaa laughed which caused Yoongi to realise what he had said and made him flush from embarrassment.

"You mean highlight." She giggled, looking up at him as Yoongi nodded.

She shook her head. "You sure are full of surprises." She muttered before she glanced at her phone and let out a string of curses. "We have to leave now or we'll be late." Miaa grabbed Yoongi's arm and yanked him down the stairs and into the elevator where they waited two minutes before running across the parking garage and jumping into a black Mercedes Benz.

Yoongi was too riled up over the Charity ball to appreciate the car he was now being able to drive around in and instead worried about what this night would turn out to be like.