Chapter 10

A/N Okay guys this is the chapter y'all have been waiting for and I felt so weird writing it because I'm super awkward in general but anyways here y'all go
P.S Have y'all heard Demi's new single Sorry Not Sorry cause Demi came with a vengeance and bars. Okay, I'm done Continue onto the chapter

The two women decided to stop by the grocery store in order to pick up a few items for sandwiches. Returning to Dj's apartment, they took turns showering so as to be rid of the grime and sweat from their outing. Now feeling refreshed, they ate their fill of salad and deli sandwiches. Dj came up with the idea to have chocolate covered fruit for their dessert, so an array of berries, pineapple, and orange segments were laid out on a tray ready for their dipping.

The short woman watched every silent and graceful move that Dinah made while dipping the luscious deep red strawberries in the milk chocolate. The long, slender fingers attached to strong hands enticed Normani. She began to feel rather warm despite being in the air conditioned room. Her center twitched with anticipation of the incredible feelings those fingers could give to her. Normani could not remember the last time she had such a searing strong desire to be taken. She knew she wanted the tall blond haired bartender to devour her, and to do it before she exploded with the very need of want. Normani knew her face was growing red from the warmth that was spreading throughout her body, so she began to wave her hand across her face to fan herself.

Hazel eyes regarded her when the hand motion was caught from Dj's peripheral vision. The tall woman rose to her full height as she took in the state of disarray that her friend was apparently in. For the longest time she had been wanting Normani, but she reigned in her desires so as to not scare the short woman away. Their friendship had grown quickly over the past few days they've spent together, and each one was content with the closeness that had developed. Dinah had decided, from the start, that she would take things with the young woman slowly, and up until now they've shared a lot of hugs and pleasant kisses as well as hand holding. Now the steel brown orbs inherently knew that the next move was something they both wanted to take place at this moment. So, Dinah took hold of a finished strawberry and approached the young woman sitting on the bar stool.

Deep brown eyes were riveted to hazel brown. Normani held her breath as the statuesque goddess of her recent dreams stood before her. The chocolate covered delight was offered to her, held perfectly in front of her lips. Her lips slowly covered the end of the dessert, brushing across the fingertips that just so happened to be in the way. Teeth bit down, and an explosion of sweet juice mixed with rich chocolate filled her mouth. Before she had the opportunity to begin chewing, Dinah's lips were pressed against her own. A velvety soft tongue was seeking entrance into her mouth, which she gladly obliged. Tongues swirled together around the now blended concoction. A kiss never tasted any sweeter to either of them. They each melted into the other, and passions were quickly set aflame. Normani felt the unavoidable wetness on her panties.

Dinah finally broke the kiss for some much needed air for the both of them.

Dark brown eyes filled with evident unbridled desire looked at the tall woman. "More," Normani stated in a whisper. When the remainder of the strawberry was placed before her full lips, she knew her request was misunderstood. She shook her head from side to side, pushed away the hand holding the dessert, and grabbed Dinah by the front of the shirt. Small hands gripped the cotton material beneath her fingers, pulling the tall figure against her body and between her legs. "No....more of you," she stated in a heated whisper.

A feral grin spread across Dinah's face. Mouths came together in a crushing kiss. Tongues explored and caressed. Soft moans were elicited from Normani's throat. Dinah moved to Normani's neck, trailing kisses up and down the lavender mint scented flesh. The kisses, then turned into heated nibbles that made Normani moan out loud.