"Take your car, I'll be fine." I say.

"No, it's okay, I'll get my car tomorrow." He insists.

The rest of the car was silent, but it was reassuring to have Daniel here with me. He then broke the silence by saying:

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house, or do you want to come to mine?"

"Well, the girls are expecting me at home, and I don't want them to be worried...." I trail off.

"Okay." He says, his voice unreadable.

Daniel drives to my house. He stopped the car outside the front door. We get out and he walks me to the door.

"Wanna come in?" I ask him. He looks relieved.

"Yeah, if you don't mind." he replies.

We step inside and I show him around.

"Make yourself at home." I tell him, before plopping myself on the couch.

He sits down next to me. I turn on the TV. The first thing that pops up is SpongeBob. I look through the channels until I find Vampire Diaries on The CW.

Yessss, I think. I love Vampire Diaries.

We sit there watching the episode for a while. I drop my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. We sit like this for awhile.

"Stefan is so hot." I say, when he pops up on the screen.

"He's not that hot." Daniel replies.

"Yeah, he is." I laugh. Is Daniel getting jealous?

"He's like, forty years old!" He defends.

"Is not!" I exclaim.

"Is too!"

"He's only thirty four." I tell him after searching it up on my phone.

"That's basically forty!" He exclaimed.

"Whatever, I'm going to get something to drink. Want anything?" He asks.

"No thanks." I say.

He shrugs and gets up.

~Daniel's POV~

I walk in and see Marissa on her computer. She looks up and seems surprised.

"Daniel? What are you doing here?"

I shrug.

"Camila invited me."

She raises her eyebrows.

"You guys made up?" She asks.

Right. We haven't told anyone yet.

I just shrug and get a water from the fridge.

As I am walking back, I see Marissa's computer screen. She is on iMovie.

"What are you working on?" I ask her.

"Shhhh, it's for Camila's birthday." She whispers.

"Oh shit! When is it?" I whisper-shout.

"The day after tomorrow." She says.

"Thanks." I say before exiting the kitchen.

I sit down next to her and put my arm around her.

"Was that Marissa?" she asks.

I nod my head.

"Wait, where's Morgan?" She asks confused.

"I don't know. I'll ask Jack if she's at my place." I reply. I text Jack and he confirms that Morgan is at our house.

I tell Camila this, and we continue watching TV. At some point, she falls asleep. I decide it is time for me to go home, so I pick her up and carry her upstairs. I lay her in her bed and start to walk away, but she opens her eyes.

"Daniel?" She calls my name softly.

I stop in my track and turn around.

"Yeah, Camila?"

"Can you stay?"

I think for a while.

"Sure." I say. I pull off my shirt and lay in bed with her.

~Camila's POV~

Wow. I forgot how much ABS he had. Was that even possible? It was like a 74- pack. Kidding, It was more like 8. But still!

I tried to ignore the butterflies in my stomach when I felt his warm chest against my back. I turn around, facing him. We are so close that I can once again see every detail in his beautiful eyes. It was then when I realized how much I missed this feeling. He puts his arm around me and snuggles me into his neck. I get a wave of his heavenly cologne. The smell of his cologne and the warmth of his body made it easy to fall asleep.

~

CLICK!

I am woken up by a familiar clicking noise. I look up and turn my head towards the door, where I see a snickering Jack.

"Did you just-" I trail off

"Yes I did, and it's going on my Instagram story!" Jack dashes out the room.

For some reason, I am not upset. I turn around and look at Daniel sleeping peacefully. I snuggle back into his neck and fall asleep once again.

A/N

THANK YOU FOR 700 READS! WE FREAKIN LOVE U GUYS!!!

Sorry for being soon inactive :( We will post more often now, we were just busy the past few days! <3

July 11, 2017