Poor Gerald - Dylan O'Brien

This was your first Christmas with Dylan and you were both so excited. You were just going to spend Christmas with each other and you wouldn't have it any other way. You were both shopping in Target for lights and other decoration, cos why the hell not? " Oooooo, those ones look nice!" you say excitedly while Dylan was taking control of the cart. "Okay, lets get 2 boxes of those and hopefully that will be enough!" Dylan replied. "Lets get another just in case it isn't enough." you suggest. "Trust me, they will be enough." you laugh and chuckle out "Okay then, whatever you say." holding up your hands in defeat.

After an hour of shopping, you finally make your way home. Dylan parked the car and you both start collecting your stuff from the trunk. Thankfully the tree was already put up and soon you started to unbox you decorations while Dylan began cooking dinner.

"Nooooo! Why? I fucking told you!" you screamed. Dylan ran into the living room, he got on his knees and held you. "Are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt?" he asked, looking at you holding your face in his hands. "No! I'm not okay, we don't have enough lights. I told you, we should've bought another box just in case but because you are so stubborn and you think you are always freaking right, we didn't buy it and now the tree looks so sad and incomplete!" Dylan started to laugh, "It's not funny! you cried. "I'll go buy more in the morning, babe." your eyes widened and you repeatedly shook your head. "But then, Gerald is going to be sad and incomplete until the morning!" you whined. "Did you call our Christmas Tree Gerald?" you couldn't hold in your laughs and you let it all out. You both began laughing "Maybe..." you hugged Dylan. "That's why I love you." you still couldn't control your giggling but that didn't stop you from kissing Dylan for a while.

After making out for a while, you broke the kiss and furrowed your brows, Dylan looked at you with concern. Then you both widened your eyes. " OH MY GOD! THE FOOD! GO, GO, GO! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DYLAN!" Dylan ran to the living room and after a while he came back, "I guess, we're not having pasta tonight..."