Netflix And Chill - Dylan O'Brien

You slowly opened your eyes, only to see raindrops pounding on your window. You tried to lift yourself up and make yourself more comfortable but a strong arm stopped you. You looked to your right and a sleeping Dylan slightly snoring. You smiled at him and tried to lift up his heavy arm off you. "Nooooo, just a bit longer babe." He whined. "But I need to go to work. I'm already late." You explained. "Please, just a bit longer... orrrrrr you can fake an illness and stay home with me?" You glanced at him again and his eyes were still closed. "If I stay, will you please get your arm off me so I can call my boss?" Dylan sighed and finally gave in. "Okay. But once you finished you need to come straight back." You rolled your eyes. "Fine, what if I don't?" Dylan chuckles and you furrow your brows in response. "Then you'll have to be tickled to death. Yep. To death." You gulped and you decided to make a break for it.

You ran to the living room and got your phone. You called your boss about your 'illness' and you were excused from work. You turned your back to the door so you could put your phone back in your purse. You felt two strong arms wrapped around your waist. "You took too long." He whispered. "Please don't.". He spun you round so now you were facing him. He started tickling you and you attempted to cover your stomach with your arms. "NO, OH MY GOD, STOOOOP!" you cried but he didn't listen. "If you don't stop, I'll break up with you.". As son as you said that, Dylan immediately stopped and looked at you. "Please don't ever joke about that, even if you did try to break up with me, I'd stalk you until you agree to get back together again." you laughed and playfully punched his chest and he smiled back. "I'm not kidding by the way."

You both make your way to the kitchen to get some snacks and drinks, you were planning to never leave the bed, soooo of course you bring everything you need, except the bathroom, you physically cannot do that, I'm so sorry but it needs to be done though. You were in charge of the snacks and Dylan got the beverages. You went in the bedroom with your hands full of food and Dylan was already there with the drinks. "What did you get?" Dylan asked. "I got cookies, chips, chocolate and popcorn. And you?" you placed all of the food beside your bed so it wouldn't waste space. "I got coke and Fanta." You snuggled into Dylan chest as you both watched Christmas movies. "Can you pass the cookies and popcorn please babe?" you reached down by the side of the bed and knocked the food under it by accident. you get out of bed so you could retrieve all the food and you find a black velvet box.

"Baby? What is this?" you hold up the box and Dylan's eyes widen. "Oh god, you weren't meant to see that till tomorrow, just wait a sec so I can change.". You furrow your brows because you knew what was going to happen and he was delaying it so much. You smiled and held onto the box even tighter, hoping that what you thought was going to happen was true. After 5 minutes, Dylan left the bathroom and was wearing a suit. "Look, this was meant to happen tomorrow but because of your little nosy ass, you saw the box. Speaking of the box, I'm gonna need it back just a moment longer," Dylan walks towards you and you hand him the black box. He gets on one knee "Y/F/N, I've loved you for so long an-" you interrupted, "Yes!" Dylan gets up from the floor, "But I haven't finished." You take a step forwards and wrap your arms around his neck. "You don't have to." Dylan laughs and puts his hands on your waist. "I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to Taco Bell." you narrow your eyes at Dylan and lightly slap the back of his neck. "Please don't ruin the moment."