Teasing - Stiles Stilinski

You know what the best part about being part of the cheer squad was? You got to wear the cute outfit, all day, every day. You even got 6 identical outfits for each day of the week and an extra because you wouldn't believe how many accidents there are in a day, it's scary. You know what the worst part is? Since you're part of the cheerleading team, everyone thinks you're kind of a bitch. Everyone except one person...

Stiles Stilinski

He actually treats you like a normal human being, not like some bomb where if you touched it, they would explode and everyone would die. He just makes you feel happy and special, he makes you feel so special that you may have developed the smallest crush on him. But, what if you ruin the friendship, he's your only true friends and you have no idea what you would do without him.

Next lesson, English... Whoooo... Great! But it's okay because Stiles is in that class. You walked into the classroom, your short skirt swaying from side to side and your hair bouncing from your shoulders, with your head held high. You saw Stiles in a seat at the back of the room, waving his hand over to the seat next to his. You immediately smiled and walked over to him, greeting him and sitting down at the desk. "Hey, Y/N. How are you?" Stiles asked. "I'm doing great, thanks and you?" you replied. Stiles shrugged his shoulders. "Same old, same old."

During the whole lesson, you could feel Stiles' eyes burn onto your skin, it made you uncomfortable but also gave you hope. Maybe Stiles liked you back or you did something that made you look stupid and you are the only person who hasn't figured it out yet. The bell rang, making you jump out of your thoughts and you quickly gathered your books, wanting to desperately get out of that room before you could make a fool out of yourself in front of Stiles.

Your English book fell out of your hands and you bent down to pick it up, you quickly glanced at Stiles behind you and you realised your ass was right in front of him. You jerked back up and playfully rolled your eyes at Stiles. "I saw that, you just checked me out." you smirked, "I-I no, n-no. I didn't, T-trust me." he stuttered. You raised an eyebrow, "Fine, yes I did. But what did you expect, there's a fine ass in front of me and a teenage boy like me is not gonna stare at it." Stiles confessed and he winked at you. "It's gonna take whole lot more than that to get me." you smirked and you turned on your heel and walked out of the classroom.