I grab the knife out of Grells hands and Sebastian taps on his shoulder. "No need for you to die." Grell looks back to see me and Sebastian smiling.

So Sebastian is finally starting to care about someone..... I'm so proud of him *wipes imaginary tear*

"If blood sprays everywhere, the room would be that much harder to clean." Or not........

"U-Um and we can't let you get out of trouble so easily with death... your basically taking the cowards way out, and that's not very cool....." I say smiling to lighten the mood.
(The pic below is how he looked when he smiled except his hair is long, blond and he's holding his staff)

"Sebastian.... Rei-sama, your so kind..." Grell says looking up at up.

"Was that kind?" Bard whispers to the others. "Am I the only one who sees Rei sparkling?" Finny asks. They all shake their heads no.

"In any case, I cannot believe you would serve the young master and Rei such fragrance less tea." Sebastian says looking down at Grell disappointedly and shows him how to make proper tea pointing out EVERY.SINGLE.MISTAKE Grell made.

I sit back down next to Ciel once again, "He loves to show off doesn't he....?" I question Ciel quietly. "Quite often..."

Sebastian places a cup of tea in front of me and Ciel. "Young master, it's almost time." Sebastian states, closing his pocket watch.

"I have a carriage waiting for you outside." "Okay." Ciel puts down his tea. "Rei let's go." I nod smiling, Yay I finally get to go outside and see London!! Setting down my tea, I grab one more biscuit for just in case.

"Grell, please just sit and rest so that you don't cause unnecessary trouble." Sebastian turns around to show us our way to the carriage but then it seems he remembered something.

He turns back towards Grell, "If you should decide to rest eternally, I ask that you please do so outside." "Sebastian... You're so kind..."

____Time skip brought to you by KITTY'S!!!!____

"Wow! So this is what the human realm looks like!!" I push my face against the glass to try to get a better look at everything.

Stupid glass.... holding me back from just leaping out to explore this realm!

"Ciel! Look at the funny clothing they are wearing!" I say pointing out the window. "It's your clothing that looks funny... I can't believe Sebastian let you wear wanted to wear...you look like a commoner." He huffs looking out the window.

"All you said was that I had to cover up! You never said I had to do anything else fancy!" I say smartly.
(Yah.... Im bad at descriptions ;-; so I'll just post a pic below this of what his outfit looks like except he isn't wearing the vest/tail coat lol btw pic is not mine)

 Im bad at descriptions ;-; so I'll just post a pic below this of what his outfit looks like except he isn't wearing the vest/tail coat lol btw pic is not mine)

At least this isn't heavy or hard to move in.... I thought to myself looking at Ciel who is dressed in layers and layers of heavy and expensive clothing.

We walk into a store and I look around to see tons of walking sticks. "Hi there kids. Your dad send you here?" A man at the counter asks us.

Sebastian steps up, "Pardon, but we've come to pick up my master's walking stick." He hands the man a paper. "Oh, you're here for this stick."

"I was wondering who'd use a cane so short, but I never imagined it would be such a young chi-" Oh no...

I start feel the laughter bubble up from the back of me throat. "Buwahahaha!! S-short! Ahahaha! Oh my god that's hilarious!" I clutch my stomach from the pain of laughing so hard.

Ciel glares at me, "Your the same height as me!" "No, I'm a inch taller than you!" I look over and see Sebastian pointing the stick at the old mans face.

I block the cane with my staff, "Sebastian! No pointing canes at people! That's not nice!" I look back at the old man and give him a apologetic smile. "I-I'm sorry for his behavior sir..."

He looked as if he was about to pass out.

Sebastian puts a bag of coins on the counter and they turn to leave, I follow behind. "Keep the change." Sebastian calls back.

"That ridiculous strength of Finny's is a nuisance. How can someone accidentally break a walking stick? I had to have a new one made!" Ciel complains walking down the shopping center.

"Yes, a pity you had to go to the trouble when you're not even any taller." Sebastian remarks sarcastically. "And today we gained yet another troublesome servant. Let's not stay out too long."

As we walked down the shopping center I felt lots of stares on me and Ciel grows a tic mark on his head. "Rei! Your going to be burnt at a stake if you keep carrying that thing around! Haven't you noticed everyone staring!!" He says motioning towards my staff.

I shrug "It's not like I can leave it anywhere." He grits his teeth with another tic mark appearing on his head. "Then stop emitting a sparkly aura! You just drawing more attention to your self!!"

 "Then stop emitting a sparkly aura! You just drawing more attention to your self!!"

"I have no idea what your talking about." I say with a smile. "Sebastian, don't you see Rei sparkling too?!"

I overhear a child calling out to his mother and I look there way, "Look, mama, it's a Bitter Rabbit from Funtom! It's brand new!" Funtom? Isn't that Ciel's company? I look over at Ciel who pays no mind, I sigh, His eyes are filled with so much sadness and a craving for revenge......I want to save him because he's like family to me now...

~~~~~
This chapter is 1356 words long.
Mk Ima stop here and I'll try to update again soon!! X•
This chapter was published 7:59 pm, Wednesday, July 12, 2017.