"I get it. I was the same way when she lied to me. I promise that I'll never lie to you even if it's the hard truth".

"I need that", I said as he started rubbing my shoulders.

"Don't stress out too much, just take time to get used to us. People aren't gonna like you because you're dating me especially my fan girls so don't listen to them".

"It's gonna take some getting used to I guess".

"I'll help you through it. Plus those girls can be rough so stick with me and you'll be fine".

I sat there without a response for awhile. Taking this all in was hard enough and I didn't wanna share him with other girls.

"Hey, there's a county fair tonight and I was thinking it could be just you and me", he asked.

"I'd like that".

When we got to the fair it was packed which was good so we wouldn't be noticeable to people.

"What do you wanna do first?", he asked.

"I think we should play games first".

"Darts?", he asked as I nodded at him.

"If I win, I'll get you that blue bear", he promised.

"And if I win, I'll keep that blue bear but you could name it".

"Wow I'm willing to give that bear up for you and you just want a name change, that's low", he joked.

"Too bad but I'm gonna win sorry", I shrugged.

After playing the game Cameron lifted the stuffed bear in victory. He had beat me by a balloon and I was pissed.

"Sorry babe, looks like I won".

"Not for long", I grabbed the bear out of his hands and hugged it.

"Aw you're a little kid again, not that you've never not acted like a little kid", he laughed.

"Barney the blue bear doesn't like you either", I huffed as he laughed at me.

After playing more games and going on some rides we started to get hungry.

"Why don't you sit here and I'll go get us some snacks", Cameron said leading me to an empty picnic table.

"Ok", I said watching him walk away.

I looked down to check my phone and I just had a whole bunch of snapchats that I just ignored.

"Well, well, well look who it is", a voice said from behind me. I could recognize that voice from anywhere. I decided that it would be best to ignore the person.

"You aren't avoiding me now are you Kat"?, Bryce said slipping into the seat across from me.

I just ignored him and avoided eye contact until her started snapping in my face.

"What?", I snapped.

"I asked, who you were here with?", he said sounding in a duh tone.

"I'm here with my boyfriend", I said sternly trying to get him to leave.

"Wow it's only been a month and you're dating someone new? Wow you are a total babe", he said cocking his blonde hair back from his face.

"So where is this "boyfriend" of yours?", he emphasized boyfriend thinking I was lying.

"He's getting food and I'd really appreciate it if you left before he came back", I requested knowing that it wasn't a good situation for me or any of the boys to be in.