Chapter 9

"Well. That was delicious." Dean declared as he finished. He licked his lips and looked mourningly at the empty pie container.

"Agreed." Said Sam, rolling the paper bag that held food only minutes ago into a ball. He tossed it at Dean which hit him on the forehead.

"Bitch." Dean threw the insult at Sam. I looked at him in surprise, since he obviously loves his brother, and Sam looks up to Dean; wanting to be exactly like Dean. Anna always wanted to be like me. I miss her. I think sadly.

"Jerk." His reply came automatically. Dean grinned evilly as a response. I got up and went to the bathroom. My bloody nose wasn't the only thing that I got from the fight. I had a bruise on my chin, a small cut on my lip, and several bruises on my legs near my calfs.

I grip the counter for balance as I mentally prepare for more pain. I moved my forefinger and thumb onto the bridge of my nose and pushed it back into place. It felt like she punched me in the face again and started to bleed, but it wasn't much. I grabbed more tissues as I head back into the room.

"You still okay? No missing limbs?" Sam said in a joking way, but I know that he cares about me.

"Mostly bruises." I replied. I pulled back the tissue, and it revealed blood. I sigh. The tissue returned to my nose and I looked at Sam.

"What about your leg? About where your kneecap is?" Sam said, pointing at my leg. I look down to see my pant leg ripped and a deep cut there. I didn't even notice. It doesn't hurt, it felt more numb than pain.

"Come on. That'll need stitches." Sam walked over to his bag and got a small blue box. He walked over to the bathroom, and I follow quickly.

"Roll up your pant leg." He sat down on the edge of the tub to help me. I slowly roll it up, wincing of the pain. He looked at it closely, touching the skin above it. I winced in pain, no longer did it feel numb.

"You got lucky. Few inches to the left and it would have cut your ACL. That would be about triple the pain and time to heal." He looked at my scars and added,"When did you get these?" Sam pulled the thread through the needle and I griped the counter again.

"When I was eleven I had something in my knee that wasn't suppose to be there. I recovered slowly, yet here I am." I smiled weakly. Sam was trying to distract me from the pain of being stitched up, and I was grateful for that. Sam's a good person, he doesn't deserve this life of pain and monsters.

"Do you still get some pain from it?" Sam started to pull the needle through my skin and it takes everything in me not to kick him. He quickly does pulls it through again and again.

"Sometimes when it's hot out. Are you almost done?" I complain. Sam pulling a sharp needle through an already painful wound was, as I said, painful.

"I'm done." Sam put the needle in my once more and ties it. He breaks the thread with his teeth and pulls away to look at it. "Be careful for a few days. If that's possible." He advised me.

"No promises..." I joked, rolling down my pant leg and walked out the bathroom. Dean was looking over his arm, a bloody rag in his hands. I could see a knife cut above his elbow, but it didn't look deep enough to be stitched up.

"Sam does that better then I do, but I still end up stitching myself up half of the time." Dean said, still laying on the bed as he added. "Oh and you're bunking with me." He smirked proudly. He wiped up the blood, got up, threw the rag into the sink, and washed the blood off of his hands.

"Oh, get over yourself. It's one night." I said, rolling my eyes. Dean appeared out of the bathroom looking cleaner than before.

"Still." He quirked an eyebrow at me as he went to his bag. He threw me a green shirt and I caught it, barely. "I figured you didn't want to stay in that." He said, shrugging. I smiled appreciative at him and he waved it off.

"Thanks." I headed back to the bathroom with Dean's shirt. I change quickly and pull the hair tie out of my hair. I put it around my wrist as I walk out of the bathroom and sat down on Dean's bed. One of them must've flicked off the light, because it was dark. I could make out Sam taking off his shoes and pulled the covers back, getting in without a seconds spare in the dark. I braid my hair back while I stare at Dean unashamed, not that he could see.

Dean pulled off his shoes and his shirt. I saw a tattoo of a black star inside of a black circle, surrounded by black flames on the upper right of his chest. I pulled back the covers around the same time he did. "Hey Sam, maybe she's a cuddlier." Dean called out to his little brother, smirking in the darkness. I elbow him in the ribs. "Ow." He whispered, rubbing at it.

"Good." I whispered back. I rolled over, leaving Dean behind me as I slowly fell asleep.

~

I didn't dream, I was too tired. I woke up before Dean, but only just. He had his arm around me, and I was leaning against him. I roll over, facing him. "If anything, you're a cuddlier." I whisper to Dean, indicating the arm around me. Sam was still sleeping quietly.

"I don't see you stopping me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and poked him lightly with my index finger.

"Well I was asleep." I retort. He sticks his tongue out like the four year old he is as I rolled my eyes once again. "You know, you're like a child."

"I'm older than you!" He defended himself. I glared at him until he moved his arm away from me. I was about to speak up to defend myself and/or insult him, but he cut me off.  "Are you really coming with us?" He asked in disbelief.

I hesitated for a minute. I didn't have many friends that I was close to, and Alex and Anna were living in California with our aunt. There really wasn't anyone here that would miss me and vise versa. "Yes."

"Once we leave here, I'll drive over to your apartment so you can pick up some things. You should feel special, we never allow anyone come back with us. Sam isn't liking this...  arrangement, but it's your choice." He explained to me, looking back at Sam to make sure we didn't wake him up.

"I will choose you, Dean. Always. I don't have many people that I feel... this strongly towards. I never see my brother or sister, but with you, I'm okay with that." I kiss him on the cheek before I rolled over again. Dean chuckled quietly and put his arm around me again. I let him keep it there. I know Dean is thinking about what I just said. I could feel his breath tickle my ear, his fingers rubbing circles on my stomach. I sigh in content, and feel him smile aganst the back on my neck.