Bright My World Once Again

Bắt đầu từ đầu

SuJi is looking him in unbelievable stare and he just smile . He stands from his seat and slightly pushes SuJi to sit in front of him .

"I just got my first salary and I don't have anybody to spend the money with .My parents are staying overseas and all my friend are busy .So , just accompany me . I won't be long " , while eating his food .

SuJi don't said anything but her mind is saying out loud ," I also got my salary recently and I also don't have anybody to spend the money too . But my parents were no longer alive and I don't have any friend"

That goes repeatedly every month whenever salary day came . He will come and borrow her for one day just to share what he had done with the money . Somehow , the memory of him start to accumulate and now she know that , he is the guy that made her dark world , bright again even just for a short time .

Remind of his warm smile throughout the day , is brighten her whole life once again . However , one day her brother caught with his own eyes , seeing that SuJi with other guy . He doesn't feel ease at all . Because he don't want SuJi to be happy at all .

At one night ,after she is done locking the restaurant , she is getting drag by her own brother into his car . SuJi feels that something bad might happen to her . As they arrive at home , his brother drags her by pulling her hair and pushing her hard to the wall . She is being kick by him multiple times .

"You don't deserve any guy like the way I don't deserve any girl . I can be happy the way I am but you can't be happy in the way you are ." ,her brother statement makes her cry very hard but he don't even care about her tears at all and left her in her room .

This all happen when her brother blamed SuJi for their father's death in prison . If SuJi didn't told the police the true story ,their father won't be in prison and died there .

The next day , she is going to work even her body is hurt . This is because living in the house under the same roof with her brother felt like hell and only work make her forget everything even at short time .

She is the first one that arrive at her work place and start arrange the table and chair . At one time , her head is spinning and might faint but she held to herself that she can't be admitted to the hospital and have to keep on working .

Later , Jane came with her father and the other worker . Seeing that all table had been arranged , all of them thought that it must SuJi was the one that did it but they couldn't see her at all . Jane is searching her best friend in the restaurant and see her fell asleep on the chair while covering her face with the towel .

She wake her up by taking away the towel that cover her face . Jane could notice that SuJi is not in a good condition at that time and ask her to go to clinic . However , she refuse and want to keep working .

During evening , Jane force her to go to clinic after seeing that SuJi almost faint at most times and she couldn't ate comfortably . She goes to the nearest clinic . After filling a form and got a number , she sit at the seat outside the examining room . There are no patient at that time

"I could just go to the pharmacy instead but since I'm already here ..." , then the nurse call her name after a patient just leave the room .

"Have a sit" , a doctor is writing some on a paper before giving it to the nurse . SuJi is playing with her nails while waiting for the doctor .

"Owh , SuJi-shi " , it's the guy that she always met once a month , JungKook .

She just lower her head and keep playing with her nails . "So , since you are at the clinic , you must sick or hurt anywhere , right ?" , quickly , she shakes her head .