15.

Yasmin's P.O.V

"I don't want to sit at home anymore, I want to go do something." I said taking a bite of pizza and chewing. The flavour of cheese filled my mouth causing me to moan.

"Well do you have anything else in mind?" He asked taking his third bit. I frowned and shook my head putting the slice of pizza down.

"Not a single idea, name any place and I'll say yes or no" I suggested nd he nodded putting down the plate of pizza.

"The zoo?" He asked after a couple minutes of silence. I shook my head straight away and crossed my arms.

"I don't think animals should be kept in captivity unless they are going extinct, hurt or just plainly unable to survive in the wild." I replied and he frowned. I felt bad for saying no causing me to grab my phone and go into google.He gave me a confused look but I ignored it

"How about instead of going to a zoo we can go to a family animal rescue centre, you know a small family business. There farm animal there among different types of birds, monkeys, capuchins and penguins" I said naming off a couple animals while scrolling down the website.

"Yeah okay, sounds fun, I like penguins." He said randomly and I laughed nodding grabbing the now cold slice of pizza. I bite into it and Luke made a face causing me to looks at him. "Ew," He said cringing and gave him a confused look.

"Cold pizza is disgusting." He said and I rolled my eyes taking another bite.

"I actually like cold pizza, a lot" I replied putting the pizza down and making a face back at him.

"I'm officially disowning you." He said standing up and walking to the kitchen and putting his plate in the dishwasher.

"You can't disown me because you are currently living in my house." I said being the smart ass I am while copying his actions.

"Okay, when are we going?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't care we can go now if you want, it's open every day except the christmas holidays, Easter and Thanksgiving." I said and e nodded taking the keys and swinging his jacket over his body.

"Well then, what are we waiting for, let's go see some penguins!"