3

Yasmin's P.O.V

I looked the figure in front of me up and down, he was tall and lanky.

"You done checking me out?" He asked running his hand through his hair and I grunted. I grabbed my suitcase and turned around hugging her.

"Where does the ticket lead??" I whispered in her ear.

"London, go straight to your aunts" she responded as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Bye" I smiled as she waved tears in her eyes. I frowned and walked down the front porch my suitcase rolling beside me.

"Where are we going?" I asked Luke as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"My house??" He asked in a 'duh' tone as I rolled my eyes.

"You're dumber than I expected" i said shoving my suitcase in the trunk.

"Is that all your taking?" He asked and I turned around slamming the car trunk shut.

"What is that suppose to mean??" I asked as he shrugged

"Most girl would probably need like 7 suitcases and a duffel bag" he reply and I chuckled

"I wear like 4 shirts that I wear" I said sitting in the passenger seat

"So do I, be happy I wore a clean one" he replied putting on his seatbelt my copying his actions

"That's disgusting." I scrunched up my face and sat up straight casing the seatbelt to snap right in the middle of my boobs creating a valley.

Luke looked at me as i rustled with the belt.

"No matter how long you do that, it's not gonna help" he said driving  down the road. I sighed giving up and turning to the said and curling up.

"Is your car always -1000 degrees??" I asked shuffling around. He chuckled and reached behind him with his long spaghetti arms.

He threw my a blanket and i took it covering myself with it and closing my eyes.

"Night Ms-" he started and I opened my eyes

"Finish the sentence and I'll chop off your balls and blend them and then make you drink whatever is left" I mutter under my breath.

"-Hemmings"