Don't tease ~Jasper Jordan smut

Reqested
Description: Reader is Jasper's friend, but they both like each other in more of romantic way and are sexually attracted to each other. Reader teases Jasper in public and he gets mad.

Warning: SMUT, cursing and mistakes.

That's first smut I'm posting. I feel like it's a little bit rushed but I don't really know. ..  Hope you like it :)

"You can't sit in your room all day, Jasper." you said trying to make him stand up.
" Yes, I can." he answered and closed his eyes again.
You've had enough. Couldn't he just go and talk to his friends like normal people do? You grabbed his duvet and pulled it to you. Soon you saw Jasper only in his boxers and duvet fell on the floor.
" Come on, we're going to eat something. " you throw at him clean shirt, which you found in one of the drawers. " Dress up".
Boy looked at you annoyed, but did what you said. He put on his pants and zipped them up. When he was about to leave you stopped him and passed him his jacket.
Then you left his room and head to the rest of delinquents and teenagers from the Ark.
" I don't see the point. If there's no alcohol why are we going there?" Jasper muttered.
You rolled your eyes, but didn't answered. You didn't want to argue with him. Since he hasn't drank he was being pain in the ass. You hoped he'll get better, but you were tired of waiting. It was time to give him something to do. You weren't sure that taking him to see others was a good idea, but didn't really have other options. You walked into large room filled with long tables. Music was playing from the speakers, smell of food was making you hungry, laugh and loud conversations were heard. You took Jasper's hand and made your way to the table next to the wall. Your friends were sitting there. You took place in between of Raven and Miller. Jasper sat on the other side of the table opposite to you.
"Jasper heyy" Octavia smiled, when she saw the boy and hugged him. Jasper hugged her back awkwardly, but you saw he was happy to see her. Monty was looking at his friend until Jasper turned to him and nodded to him.
After some time you still were sitting and talking, you ate soup and drank fresh water. It was all like in good old times after you landed on Earth. Jasper was actually having fun. He was looking at Monty with pain, but he talked with O, Harper and Raven. Everyone seemed to enjoy his company. You didn't realized you were looking at the boy, while thinking and now saw him raising a brow and winking to you. You smiled. After few seconds of eye contact you turned to Miller and started talking to him. But under the table you quietly took of your shoe and found Jasper's thigh. You started to gently rub it with your foot. You felt Jasper's gaze on you, but ignored it. After some time you moved your foot upper on his thigh. You heard him taking a sharp breath and smiled. You quickly looked at him to see disbelief on his face. You shrugged and continued. Now your foot moved to in between of his legs and moved a little faster. You felt Jasper's hand stopping your foot. You saw him looking at you angrily. You winked and licked your lips looking him straight into eyes. He gulped.
"Jasper you okay?" Raven asked seeing this.
"Yeah" he answered and pushed your foot out of his thighs. You quickly put a shoe on. " Actually I need to go" Jasper added. He looked at you furious. He wanted you to follow him. Boy stood up and walked away holding his jacket in front of him. You smiled seeing this.
"I'm gonna check if he's okay" you said to the others and followed Jasper. He was waiting for you in the hallway. As soon as you entered it he grabbed your hands and pushed you to the wall. Your back hit it and he put your hands up and pinned it to the wall above your head.
" What was that?" he hissed.
"Nothing, I was just making things more intresting" you answered biting your lips.
" Maybe you should finish what you started" you looked down at gulp in his pants.
"Why not".
You felt his lips on yours, tongue slipping in. Kiss was wet and full of lust. You bitted his lip and he moaned. Jasper moved his hands on your waist, going up and down, sending shivers down your spine. You placed your hands in the back of his neck, pulling him closer for the kiss.
You heard foot steps and stopped a kiss, still holding on to each other desperately. Abby appeared in the hallway, looking at you shocked. Jasper let you go and took your hand, showing you it's time to go. When Abby left he said "My room, now " he almost dragged you there, wanting you so badly. Door closed behind you, Jasper took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants.
"What are you waiting for?" he growled. You needed to admit he was hot when mad. You took off your shirt and unhooked your bra looking at him all the time. Boy threw his pants across the room and sat on the bed. His hard cock visible from boxers. "Pants now" he commended you.
You did what he asked for and sat on his lap only in your undies. "Don't ever do that again" Jasper muttered still annoyed and started to kiss your neck. He was sucking hard and leaving marks, but you didn't care. You put your hands in his hair pulling him closer. Jasper trailed your neck in wet kisses, moving to your collar bones. You grind your hips against his slowly at first, but then picking up a pace. Jasper turned all his attention to your boobs, kissing, sucking, gently bitting your nipples. One of his hands moved to your butt, making you move faster. Soon Jasper got impatient and pushed you on your back.
"You'll drive me crazy, Y/N" he sighed taking of his boxers and then pulling your undies down your legs.
He secured himself on his elbow and leaned down to you. Your lips met in passionate, needy kiss. He felt so hungry for you. You took his cock in your hand pumping him few times. He was already so hard. Jasper slowly moved his hand to your pussy, parting your legs. His fingers rubbed circules on your clit, and soon one of them slid inside you.
" Someone is very wet for me" Jasper chuckled and moved his finger slowly inside of you. You arched your back wanting for more.
"Don't tease" you murmured. He added second finger.
" You did, now you're being punished."
"Jasp, please" you begged kissing his neck.
Boy didn't want to wait any longer too. He flipped you on your stomach and you pushed your hips up to meet his. He put one arm around your waist and slam into you roughly. You moaned with your face in the pillow. Jasper picked up fast pace, rougher than ever. You were a mess under him. He was kissing your back and thrusting into you, hitting that spot. You didn't feel your legs, you were aching for an orgasm. "I'm close" you managed to say. "Me too" boy answered breathing heavily. He moved his hand on your clit and rubbed it. That was excaly what you needed. You clenched around his cock and moaned loudly. You bitted pillow and gripped the sheets, orgasm filling you. Jasper came after you. "Fuck Y/N, that was amazing" he said pulling out. You felt like in the dream. "Damn" you sighed.
"I guess you need to tease me a little more often" Jasper smiled putting his head on your chest and pulling you closer to him.