Thibaut Courtois Imagine

Thibaut Courtois Imagine for 

Thibaut - Babe meet me at Stamford Bridge at 5

Thibaut - Wear something fancy 👌🏻?

Siena - ok??

Thibaut - Yes? No

Siena - 😑 

Siena - Rly

Thibaut - So it's a yes right? 😒😯😀

Siena - Ya duh 🙄 

Thibaut - YAY

Thibaut - C u soon babe 💕

Siena - Bye

Siena soon realized she only had three hours left before she had to arrive at Stamford Bridge. She reluctantly got ready wanting to take as much time as she could. She wore her long, silky black (or any color you want it to be) dress, that fitted her curves perfectly. She put on her red (or any color you want it to be) lipstick, eye makeup (well it's up to you how much you want to put),  and etc. 

By the time there was half an hour left until five, she thought whether to order an Uber or not. 'Why would you drive there? Thibaut would drive me there anyway. And I'm lazy,' she said in her mind like any normal person said. 

She ordered an Uber and thankfully, it was nearby and it came before she could say Chelsea Football Club. She got into the red Tesla (it was the first that came to mind to be honest) along with her grey purse in hand. 

'Thank god! I thought I was going to be late.' Siena muttered under her breath as she quickly stepped into the stadium. "Um, Thibaut? Where are you?" She texted.

But instead of a reply, David Luiz appeared in front of her. "Looking for Thibaut? He told me to come and wait for you here." 

"Oh, hey. You scared me for a second David," Siena chuckled. 

David looked at her and smiled. "Sorry."

"So what's this all about, him asking me to dress fancy, you and your tuxedo, him asking you to wait for me, whatever," Siena asked.

"You'll see. Come here." He gestured towards the pitch.

"You expect me to walk onto the pitch with these?" Siena looked down to her heels and pointed at them.

"And you expect me to carry you? Thibaut would freak out." David laughed.

"Fine." Siena and David started to walk towards the pitch. 

David spoke out to you just right before both of you entered the pitch, "close your eyes. I'll lead you there. Trust me. Thibaut won't get mad."

"You sure?" She questioned hesitantly. But he simply nodded. She closed her eyes and all she could see was darkness.

After a few paces, she was scared to death by a rather large group of boys. "Surprise Siena!" They all exclaimed with their arms in the air. There were decorations, beautiful lights, and a sign. Siena looked more carefully it read, Thibaut and Siena.

Dazed and yet surprised, she looked around. Until she lay your eyes on your boyfriend. "Do you like it?" Thibaut asked worriedly. 

Siena snapped out of her thoughts. "No. I don't like it. But I don't hate it. I LOVE IT. Thank you so much, guys." She hugged and kissed her boyfriend on his cheek.

"Babe, we have been together for exactly two years. I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Mhm." Suddenly, he got to his knees and held out a small red box.

"I wanted to ask you this for a while. That's why I said I needed to spend a bit more time with the guys. And also because of this. Thanks to the motivation you unknowingly give me every day, the team and the staff I was able to pull this off. Well, nevermind that! I'll talk about that later. Will you marry me?"

Siena felt tears rolling down her face. Without thinking, she yelled "YES"! Wrapping her arms around Thibaut, Thibaut couldn't help but cry in tears of joy as well. They felt like the were the happiest couple in the whole entire universe.