Epilogue:

Once Gabe recovered, their family was finally settled and happy. It was no surprise that Starter's ex finally had a talk with him that neither of his mates could hear. "Look, I know I lied to get into this place, but I didn't believe that you were alive and had to see it for myself. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble".

"No problem", Starter responds short and firm.

She chuckles looking at her fingers that she was fumbling with and says,"You know, I rejected my mate because I couldn't get over you and I thought that maybe, just maybe, you didn't have a mate yet", she looks up tears in her eyes and finishes saying,"But you have two mates and two children. I can't even begin to tell you how painful that was".

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but how's that my fault? You dumped me for him remember??" He answers coldly.

She sighs exasparated and says,"Yeah, I remember, Starter! Which is why... I'm leaving again. But this time, I will not return. If I do, I'll be dead", she smiles in a sarcastic and depressed way that made her sound very serious. She sniffles looking away for a few seconds.

"You don't...." He sighs, "You don't have to leave", he is now looking away from her.

"What?" She asks confused.

"You don't. have. to leave", he looks up his eyes filled sincerity.

"Well, I can't stay. It'll be distracting to you and your family. It's already hard for us to be in each other's space".

"I know, but we were best friends once and I don't want us to no longer be friends at least..." He trails off.

She chuckles and says,"I can't just be friends with you, Starter. I still dream that your mates and kids will disappear and you will come back to me every night. I don't think it's not gonna work".

"Fine then. Forget it. Do whatever you want", he responds coldly and walks away from her like nothing just happened.

She breaks down in tears as she grabs her suitcase and drags it outside the mansion.

-------------------------- x --------------------------

"Did you ask her to stay?" I ask him cautiously.

"Yeah", he responds emotionlessly.

"And she said no?" Gabe asks gently. We both know how sensitive their situation is. They were gonna mate each other because they were in love and hadn't found their mates yet. They were gonna reject their mates and live together forever. She however, experienced the mate bond and became selfish and ran away with her mate leaving him high and dry. No notice. No explanation. Nothing. Just like that. At first he thought she was abducted, but then he walked in on them getting down to business.

I'd be mad and cold to her too. So he just nods as a response to Gabe's question. I kiss his forehead and walk away to the closet and get changed for the rest of the day.

Gabe sits next to him and rubs his back gently making him sigh deeply, "It's not your fault, Starter. There was nothing wrong with you then or now. She just didn't deserve you. Plus..." he leans in closer to his ear,"Could you imagine missing out on all of this?" He finishes then nibbles his ear making him gasp.

Starter laughs softly and says, "How could I miss out on bantering and being smacked upside the head constantly? I dunno", He says sarcastically with a quizzical look.

"Ouch", I blurt out.

Gabe throws a glare over his shoulder at me before crashing his lips against Starter's. I always love it when he gets aggressive out of the blue. He then pulls away and while kissing his neck saying, "You'd miss out on this". He then takes Starter's hand and places it over his own now hard member making him moan as I walk over then dip my hand in his pants while kneeling behind him making him catch his breath and whisper in his ear, "You'd miss out on this too". He moans when I let go and stand before him. I take his other hand that's not rubbing Gabe's member and place it right over my core, "And this".

He then randomly makes his grip firm making me shriek in pleasure. Gabe stands and starts caressing my breasts very gently cuz they're still very sensitive making me moan and grind on Starter's hand as I arch my back against Gabe's firm and built torso.

"Lay down", Gabe commands starter who doesn't hesitate and lays on his back. He then whispers in my ear, "Get on top of him and get ready for me", he then grips and spanks my butt making me moan as I climb in bed to have some foreplay with Starter. Can you tell who the dominant figure in this equation is?

--------------------------- x ----------------------------

Just before we could get into anything, Aaron starts wailing making Gina bounce off of Starter and the bed, grabbing her robe as she rushes to his room. Starter props himself up by his elbows and I turn to him with a smirk saying, "Guess it's just you and me for a bit, Hun", I start taking my pants off as he stares at me with hunger, his member very much erect and ready to go. I climb in bed and do not hesitate to deep throat him making him throw his head back moaning. He then grips my hair after settling back on the bed and starts thrusting into my mouth. I soon pull away leaving him panting before I hear his voice in my head asking, "Can I fuck you this time? I wanna feel you around me".

I exhale breathlessly because I feel the need to prove how much I trust him. I nod despite my hesitance about the experience. He sits up and kisses me deeply compelling me to kiss him back just as passionately. He then pulls away slightly and says, "It's okay. I'll be gentle", he winks making me scoff while rolling my eyes.

"I trust you, Starter. I don't have a problem with this. I'm just not good with change and being outside my comfort zone so just bear with me".

"You know I'll do way more than that", he smirks at me because he knows I love when his voice is husky. It's super sexy...

He takes a hold of my now pulsating member and starts stroking it earning a moan from me as I throw my head back. He starts kissing my neck and before I know it, he's grabbing the lube from the night stand. I sigh deeply as he puts it on my member and says, "We'll fuck each other".

I chuckle, "I love your mind", I whisper to him making him laugh as he moves behind me letting me stay in my kneeling position so that we're both kneeling. We realized that in this position penetration was way smoother for both parties involved. I feel him line up at my entrance and gasp as I feel him slowly pushing in. I grunt as he kisses my neck and caresses my torso, but I soon feel him stop which confuses me. But when Regina starts caressing my torso, I understand his actions which makes me relax against Starter before slowly pushing myself on to his member so that he's fully inside me. We both moan as the pleasure just rushes through us. Regina then straddles me kissing my lips as she slowly eases herself into my member making us (me and her) moan. I grab hold of her ass to stabilize her and just keep her there because what I'm feeling is beyond words. I can't believe we didn't try this sooner. I soon feel them both caressing me and I just feel the ecstacy as we find the right rhythm. I love my mates and I love that we get each other and that we can please each other with such ease.

-------------------------- x ------------------------