CDR BK13

Book 13, Gebados – Chapter 1, Planar Prison

Caused an utter catastrophe!!!

Linley, Olivier, and Desri had just exhausted themselves to kill Beaumont, and immediately afterwards, a locust swarm of experts had appeared from beneath the Great Botha Levee. The auras of many of these experts had caused their hearts to quiver.

And immediately afterwards, Beirut had appeared.

With but a single palm, he sealed off that hole which was releasing countless experts.

From the ashen look on Beirut's face, Linley and the others felt a sense of confusion and panic.

"What...what happened?" The sequence of events had caused Linley and the others to feel panicked.

"I'll deal with you later." Beirut sneered at them coldly, and then immediately flew downwards. The waters of the Yulan River split apart, making way for him. Only now did Linley and the others discover that beneath the Great Botha Levee, there was a dimensional doorway.

The dimensional doorway was currently completely sealed off by a black energy.

"Beneath the Great Botha Levee is a corridor to another dimension." Linley and the others immediately understood.

Desri said mentally, "Olivier, that sword of yours just now should have disrupted some sort of enormous magic formation. Look, there's still damaged remnants of that magic formation that can be seen in the nearby area." Indeed, beneath the Great Botha Levee was an extremely complicated magic formation.

Because of this enormous, complicated magic formation, the dimensional doorway was completely sealed off.

Beirut's body began to emit a black aura, and the complicated magic formation below once more began to slowly take form. This magic formation was thousands of times more complicated than any which Linley had ever seen. Even the magic formation centered around Bloodviolet in the Foggy Valley of the Mountain Range of Magical Beasts was far inferior to this complicated magic formation.

"This magic formation..."

Linley stared at the visible holes that had been chopped into the magic formation. It had an ancient aura, and mysterious, complicated lines and runes. Linley could just barely understand ordinary magic formations of the seventh and eighth ranks, but this magic formation...Linley couldn't understand it at all.

Complicated!

Mysterious!

After nearly an hour, Beirut finally, completely restored that damaged magic formation.

"Crackle..." Beirut stretched out both hands, and instantly, the shattered black stones of the Great Botha Levee, as though melted by a fire, began to liquefy, then re-fused into a whole, forming the Great Botha Levee once more. The new Great Botha Levee, in front of Beirut, began to slowly descend, once more completely covering that enormous magic formation.

"Boom!"

The Great Botha Levee sank into the bottom of the river, while at the same time, the water once more rushed against the Great Botha Levee, then diverted around it, flowing as it always had.

"Olivier's sword just then must have cut through the Great Botha Levee and damaged that enormous magic formation, which was why the many experts on the other side of that space were able to charge out." Linley naturally came to this conclusion.

At the same time, Linley begin to sigh in amazement in his heart. "This magic formation's power truly is incredible. It was actually able to seal away so many experts."