The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.

Start from the beginning

Morning.

Niklaus and Hayley found Georgie in the study asleep with books and papers scattered around and a coffee cup on the table. Elijah walked in and smiled at his adoptive niece. Proud of how she's focusing on college instead of the supernatural world. Hayley covered Georgie up taken the books off her and placing they on the table. She grabbed the coffee cup and took it to the kitchen.

They left the room to talk more about the plan and Elijah didn't think he would get daggered again.

"You and those pesky daggers." Said a tired Georgie and Nik looked up to see her rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I have tutoring sessions today for the students from my class last night. Be sure to clean up the mum to be mess if she makes one. Oh and we need air conditioning." She said heading upstairs to get a shower. She had texted the class mates to meet up at Rousseau's. When she got to Rousseau's she saw her class mates and they waved her over to the giant booth and she got a cup of coffee and food when she sat down. They talked about a big college party at one of the frat boys houses. They invited Georgie and she said maybe. She helped them with they work they got last night that kept her up all night doing. She heard the door bell ring that was above the door and she looked to see her guardian. He saw her and smiled. He was glad she was focusing on school and not being stuck in between the supernatural world.

"Georgie who is that? He keeps looking over here like he knows you?" Julia asked and Georgie giggled.

"That's cause he does. He's my guardian." She explained and their jaws dropped.

"But he's like mega hot." Allie said and Georgie giggled more knowing that Nik could hear them.

"He's a an ass though." Georgie giggled hearing his scoff.

"You have to come to the party!" Lucy beamed and Georgie sighed knowing Nik will make her go so she can experience a college life.

"Maybe. I still have a lot of homework to do plus papers to grade. Professor Adams asked me to be his student teacher." Georgie stressed out and her newly found friends nodded understanding.

"17 and your a sophomore in college. You don't see that a lot." Alec said and she smiled.

"I graduated high school at 16. Finished my freshmen year just a month before I turned 17." Georgie explained proudly and they smiled.

"Your so coming to the party. You need to let loose and not be so stressed." They said making he smiled.

"Okay fine. But us girls are shopping." Georgie beamed and they squealed making the three guys in the group groaned.

"Hello Darling." Nik said and Georgie looked up and smiled.

"Hi Nik." She beamed and he chuckled.

"Rebekah has been calling Elijah's phone. Be prepared for her to be home tonight." He said and she sighed.

"Bekky and her loud voice better not keep me up. After shopping I got classes." She sighed and he nodded and kissed her head and left. They paid for the food and drinks and left to shop.

……

She walked into her house around 10pm tired and hungry. She was shopping til 12 pm and left for her three classes. She went to the study put her bag down and going to the kitchen and made a sandwich and coffee. She went to study and got to work on her homework and grading papers for her American lit class. Tomorrow she was teaching because her professor said his wife was in the hospital so he was taking a personal day.

"G you need sleep." She heard Hayley and she looked up and saw her standing at the door.

"I will be in an hour Hays. I got to finish this grading." She said and Hayley walked over taking her dishes.

"Want more coffee?" Hayley asked earning a nod. Hayley left passing Nik and going to the kitchen.

"Hungry?" He asked her and she simply shook her head.

"Georgie is home working on grading papers." She said filling the mug and making it like Georgie likes it.

"Up to bed little wolf. I'll take it to her." He said and she nodded tired and gave him the mug and went back to bed.

Niklaus' pov

I took the coffee to Georgie and she was grading papers at the desk. She looked stressed. We have been only here for a week.

"Darling you need to sleep." I said setting the coffee down.

"I'm almost done dad." She mumbled tired and I smiled at her. She had asked to call me dad when she was ready.

"Bed in 30 minutes and then up to bed Georgie." I said and she nodded with a yawn. I kissed her head and went up to bed.