Chapter 17

If y'all aren't following my insta (cough @.all_that_spazz cOUGH), I legit JUST came back from my vacation, and I wanted to update asap. While I was away, this story reached 1,000 reads! Just a quick little thank you for that, because I couldn't have done it without you dudes. I know I'm a broken record, but I'm really proud of this accomplishment. Gotta celebrate the good things, even though they may be small. So thank you thank you thank youuu!!! Also, if I haven't mentioned before (I'm pretty sure I have though), I'm somewhat in love with Tom Holland at the moment lol. So I've been fangirling like crazy, and I saw Edge of Winter (he's one of the main characters, it's crazy good, y'all should watch it), and I'm reading all this fanfiction, so if you guys wanna chat or roleplay (I love to rp, PLEASE hmu if you want to as well) or if you want me to write something, feel free to pm me! I will always answer, that's a promise!! Alright, that's it! Enjoy the chapter! Have a good day, and I love you all!! <3 - Athena :)

PS - I legit love that gif so damn much like slay my life Robin, SLAY IT lol

WARNING: Make out session ahead - gets pret-ty frisky, like, 'I was getting red in the face while writing that' frisky lol

~~~

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something," Dick says. The two of us were lying on my couch, his strong arms around my waist and my head resting on his chest. I turn my gaze away from the movie playing and face him with a small smile on my face. "I have a brother."

"You do?" I sit up and look at him with a questioning look.

"His name is Tim Drake. Bruce adopted him as well."

"And why am I just hearing about this brother now?" I interrogate, a smirk on my face.

He laughs and holds his hands up in surrender. "I forgot."

"How do you forget your brother?!"

"Too busy looking in your eyes."

We laugh at his cheesy, and might I add, horrible pick up line. I can't help but adore his laugh for a moment; it's bubbly, yet very prominent at the same time. It's one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard, as 'gross-coupley' as that sounds. "I'm glad you asked me Dick," I speak up, my voice softer than I would have liked it. Like shit, way to ruin the light-hearted moment, Kris.

"I'm glad you said yes," he reaches up and cups the nape of my neck with one of his hands. I lean into his palm and giggle softly. "What's so funny?"

"Why would I say no?" I chuckle and bite my lip. "I really like you Dick. I have since my first day at Gotham Academy."

Dick sits up and presses a kiss to my nose. "I can say the same to you, babe." My cheeks flash pink at the nickname. I don't think I'll ever get used to that. He chuckles and rubs his thumb against my soft cheek. "If it's alright with you, I'd love to introduce you to him."

"I would like that, Dick," I smile and nod, kissing the palm of his hand. "A loved one of yours is a loved one of mine."

I watch his eyes travel across the hills of my cheeks and the valleys of my lips. Their slow hike makes me turn away from my own beautiful view bashfully.

"You are the most beautiful person I will ever know." His lips barely move, but his voice is strong, confident. A tidal wave of emotions drown me. My heart swells as I close my eyes and lean into his touch yet again.

"What makes you say that, huh?" I mumble softly. His other hand cups my cheek as I watch his lips twitch into a slight smile. I wrap my hands around his wrists and giggle softly at his astonished look.

"Because it's true!" He exclaims. His forehead presses against mine, smiles dancing on our lips. "I haven't felt like this in a long time."

"Well, I've never felt like this before."