Chapter 6

(A/N: Hey everyone! I just wanted to celebrate 100 reads! This may not seem like a lot to you guys, but I'm honestly so damn proud of myself! I haven't been this happy in quite some time. Honestly, I went through a kinda rough break up pretty (not really lol) recently and writing has been my coping mechanism. I honestly had no intentions of people reading it, but I'm so glad that you guys are! So thank you so much! I love you all so much! Enjoy the chapter, my dears! <3 :) - Athena)

~ KRIS' POV ~

"So...about our date..."

I feel my cheeks rise in temperature as I place all of our ice cream stuff on the counter. I almost forgot he asked me out earlier...

I try not to protest when Dick's hands leave my legs. It was very soothing when he did that...I don't know why, but I felt so much more relaxed. He places them beside my hips, leaning on the counter slightly. "Did you want to do anything in particular?"

When I look up, I return the soft smile Dick gives me. His head is cocked to the side slightly so some of his black baby hairs fall into his eyes. I have the urge to move them out of the way, but I keep my hands in my lap.

"Honestly, no," I shrug, pushing my glasses up slightly. "I'm fine with anything." Dick nods and smiles again. I watch him bite his lip gently, his slightly chapped bottom lip trapped between his teeth. I don't understand how something so simple, like a lip bite, can get my face all red.

In my still dazed state, Dick lowers his face to mine, and that's when I awake from my trance. My back straightens slightly and my hands clamp themselves to the counter. He chuckles deeply before placing a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth, just like before, except with a teasing purpose behind it. I let out a shaky breath through my nose, my eyes watching his every movement carefully. I see the twitch in his finger before he moves his hand, placing it on top of mine. All I can hear is my heart rapidly beating in my chest and the blood rushing in my ears. What is this boy doing to me?

"Well, in that case," Dick mumbles softly, his lips brushing against my cheek. I hold myself back from kissing the hell out of him, from touching his skin, from running my fingers through his hair. "Are you free tomorrow afternoon?" I slowly nod and gulp slightly, my hands starting to shake slightly. I feel a smirk growing on Dick's lucious lips. "Am I making you nervous, Kris?" A shiver runs down my spine. "Am I intimidating you by any chance?"

I blush and slowly nod again as I nibble at my lip gently. It's not only him that intimidates me, it's practically everyone (especially people who are taller than me). But he just has this...prescence, I guess you could say. I wonder if he intimidates anyone else...

Dick chuckles and rests his forehead against mine. Our breaths mix together as we look into each other's eyes. I can't bring myself to look away from his ocean orbs. How can someone have eyes as beautiful as his? It's practically impossible.

"Kris, I-"

"There you two are!" A voice bellows, making the both of us jump away out of shock. I slap my hand to my chest, attempting to grab and slow down my even faster heart rate.

"Holy shit, Curt!" Dick chuckles, running a hand through his dark locks. "Why are you so damn loud?"

"So people know when I walk into the room, duh," Curtis laughs, picking up the whip cream from the counter. He sprays some of it in his mouth and I can't help but giggle. Curt can be so weird sometimes. It's crazy how I've only known these guys for a couple of days, yet they've open up to me so easily. I'm glad they did though. Curtis closes the can and places it back on the counter. "C'mon, we're watching a movie in the theater."

"You have a movie theater in your house?!" I question, quite astonished. Damn, this house really is huge.

The two teens chuckle and nod as Curtis grabs an entire carton of ice cream. "Well, when you two are done fucking, meet us in there." Before either of us could protest, Curtis walks off down the hallway and around a corner with the tub of frozen dairy.