"Hey, how long are you going to play around? How long do you intend to play dead?Sebastian." Ciel's voice cuts through the air like a knife. Scar face eyes widen, and he looks towards Sebastian's body.

"My my...." Sebastian's hand twitches.

"T-that's impossible!" Scar face screams in horror. Sebastian lifts himself up in a creepy manner. "Today's guns are so much more efficient. Quite different than the guns of a hundred years ago." Dang.... he's THAT old?!

His head snaps back up and he coughs up some bullets.

Not again..... I thought to myself as the bile rose to my throat remembering last time I watched someone die.

Ciel seemed to notice that I don't like this type of stuff because he mouthed 'close your eyes and cover your ears'.

I closed my eyes and covered my ears. I kept them shut even when I felt something warm and wet touch my cheek, I tuned out all noise around me.

Without noticing, a bubble barrier surrounds me.

I here a sound like knocking on glass and I open my eyes to see Sebastian carrying Ciel.
I look at him 'Is it over?' Sebastian nods getting the message I was sending through my eyes. The barrier disperses into tiny fragments and the sent of blood hits me...hard.

So much death.... no wonder father never let me come down to this realm.... my stomach can't handle this because I grew up in a peaceful realm...

I feel a stinging feeling in the back of my eyes..... I'm so.... weak.... I need to get back home and get stronger fast...
_______

Sebastian's POV

That look.... that look Rei was giving... it is like a helpless kitten.

Balled up covering his ears and his eyes squeezed shut... he's so delightfully pure and helpless...

The birdy may have fallen from its nest by accident or on purpose but either way... it will most likely be devoured by the predators that are lurking on the ground if no one picks it up....

But for it to need someone to pick it up means that....

My eyes widen.....and then I smirk.

The birdy doesn't have wings to fly yet.

I knock on the barrier that Rei has put up and his eyes crack open. I got his message 'Is it over?' I nod.

He puts down the barrier, as the white butterfly's surrounding him disperse. He uncurls from the ball he shaped himself into. I look to see a little blood on his cheek, I grab my handkerchief ,which has surprisingly no blood on it, and wipe his cheek off.

"Let's go it's almost time for dinner." He nods looking down, his eyes glossing up.

So helpless... yet, I want to see what will become of him, how strong will he get? What awaits for him in the future? I want to watch him grow stronger for some reason....

"My hands are full, can you fly back?" I question as we both walk out of the building, he tenses up. I smirk my Theory has been confirmed.

So it is true... you haven't grown your wings out yet...

"I-I........" ...so how are you going to counteract this, song bird~ "I would.... but I'm tired so I'll just walk back!!"

I look at him "Walk?" He nods and jumps up. To my surprise gravity doesn't take him back down, in fact he's just standing in mid air.

"I'll see you back at the manor!" Rei says running towards the direction of the manor.

"You seem awfully lively to me...." I mutter under my breath as I run back to the manor with Young master in my arms.
________

Rei's POV

I get back before Sebastian so I go and get the others to welcome them back home.

'Can you fly?' His words echo in my head. Did he figure me out? No, I don't know that for sure....

"Young master! Welcome back!" Finny says running up to Ciel. They gasp at his injuries, "Master Ciel, you're hurt!"

"I just tripped while I was out. Don't worry about it. What, you don't trust the words of the family head?" Ciel questions.

He looks kinda like....

"That's not it; it's just... That looks fun! Like when you lift a baby in the air!"

Like a child.....

I hadn't realized I said that out loud. Ciel blushes "P-put be down idiot!" He says to Sebastian.

Ciel is placed back on his feet. "Of course it wasn't 'fun'! You two are-" "Young Master" Ciel turns towards Sebastian, "I apologize, I've committed a blunder unworthy of a Phantomhive butler. I don't know how I can atone... The preparations for tonight's dinner are nowhere near complete"

Ciel brushes him off and starts to walk my way, he stops in front of me. "Who are you calling a child?! Your the same age as me!"
.

.

.

"E-ehh?! I said that out loud?! I-I'm so sorry!" I say my face flushing red.

~~~~~~
This chapter was 1449 words long!
Wow... 3 chapters in one day AND I finished the 2nd episode, I feel proud of myself!!! XD
This chapter was published 11:59 pm, Monday, July 10, 2017.