"Sawadee krub, freshmen!" A tall senior with not so approachable aura, greets.

"I'm Om Sittiwanisad, and I'll be in charge of you the whole year of your stay in this university...!

What? I was expecting of a beautiful senior looking after us. Well, crap!

He is giving us the rules and regulations of the med school, and our duties to this school. I am tired of listening to him, but I couldn't play in my phone for he might notice me. I couldn't even understand a thing of what he was saying!

Suddenly, everyone turn to our direction. Actually, to Ai'Pha. (What? What's happening?)

"So, I guess we have chosen our representative for the Moon of the Faculty of Medicine," Om, the senior, concludes.

Ah, they are choosing for the representative of the Moon of the faculty.

Pha has a bothered look but he doesn't say a word to protest. Well, Kit and I have known from the beginning that he would be chosen as the Moon for our faculty. It's like a beauty contest holds for the freshmen of all faculties. I don't want to brag but I knew, our faculty will win this year.

After the orientation, Pha is called by the seniors to, maybe, give him the details of the contest. We told him that we would just be waiting for him in our classroom.

A minute before the class has started, Pha comes in. He sits beside me.

"Ai'Beam, come with me later," he says.

"Huh?"

"I have a meeting with all the faculties Moon and Star. You and Ai'Kit will come with me."

"E? Why should we come with you?" Kit cuts in upon hearing us.

"Because you let me be in this, so you two will come with me."

"What?!" - Kit

"You'll come after the class," Pha insists.

I know whatever we say, Pha would still have his way so I didn't try to argue with him. He even dragged us to this faculty. Luckily, we got admitted.
Anyway, I could get to see the Stars, too. I would be getting all of their numbers!

Like what I've thought, the place where Pha's meeting will hold are full of beautiful women and men. My eyes are glowing of joy!

"Ai'Pha, can I come with you at your practice everyday??" I giddy ask.

Kit suddenly smacks me on the head.

"Ai'Beam, I know what you're thinking."

"Why? Why? Can't I support my best friend?"

"You're not here for Ai'Pha, you're here for them,"

Kit points at those beautiful stars. I nod immediately where I earn another smack on the head by him.

"Stop it, already!"

Kit is being a nagger again! But I find it cute. So I decided to just tease him.

"Why? Jealous?"

Kit is about to hit me again but I dodge him. He tries to catch me, but I quickly jump away from him. Heheh. I am much taller than him, so I don't think he could easily reach me.

Meanwhile, Pha is just staring at us playing horses. Obviously, he's nervous. Because if not, he'll be joining our little commotion...

When, suddenly, I bump into someone.

He is bigger and taller than me, so I have to look up to see his face.

Motherfucker!

I know that my best friend is the most handsome moon at this moment and no one could beat him. However, the man standing ahead of me could compete with Pha's handsomeness.

"Sorry," he says.

He also has a deep wonderful voice that suits his sharp features.

(Wait. Shouldn't I be the one to say sorry?)

"Ai'Forth! Come here!" someone calls this man.

The man called Forth gives me one last apologetic smile, before he goes to the direction of the person who called him.

"Wow! I didn't know someone can be in your competition, Ai'Pha," says Kit. Apparently, he is also taken aback by the man.

However, Pha doesn't seem to mind. Yes, he's too confident about himself. With his looks, he could definitely bring home the title.

I turn to see the man I just saw. I guess, Pha shouldn't be too confident...

While staying at conference room, we found out that the moon who could, most likely beat Pha is from the faculty of Engineering.