"You should have stood up for yourself," Rowoon said while dabbing some ointment on Hanna's cheeks that she hiss.

Hanna shook her head because she knew that no one will defend her even if she talks back to them.

She wanted to scream to them so bad but she knew where she is right now and don't want to make another scandal that drags her down even more.

They have rights to call her names and gossip things about her when the facts were true.

"They don't have right to do that to you." Rowoon said as if he reads her mind like always.

Rowoon locked his eyes with her, knowing what pain she's feeling right now. He's been there; he's been in Hanna's place and knew what it felt like.

Being the only son - had no siblings to rely on and no friends he wanted to kill himself that time, people calling him names and do bad things to him even though it wasn't his fault.

Gladly he had someone to rely on and slowly guide him to make the pain go away.

It was another reason why he won't left Hanna's side and always wanted to be the one who's there for her.

Hanna mumbles small thanks before sliding off the bed and went back to the waiting room when the flight they will taking is called from the speaker.

Juho came, hugging her the second he saw the brown hair he recognize.

Hanna was taken aback when Juho came to hug her in front of the big crowd of people that's judging her so hard but she replied the hug anyways.

"What happened?" he asks when he realize the big wound on her cheek while caressing the other side.

A soft smile appears on her face, "Something that I couldn't understand." Hanna said while following the eyes that land on her.

Juho raised his brows before following to where Hanna was looking turning his head around before landing on the girls who had fire in their eyes.

"I swear to god if they do something else--"

"It's okay, Juho, let's just get to the plane," Hanna said before taking her bag and went towards the security check and gave the security her ticket.

He smirked from behind, before pulling down his headphones down while seeing Hanna walking inside the plane with a bruise on her cheek and the visible bags under her eyes.

Looking to his left, he sees his partner much taller one and paler look.

"Just do what we have planned," he said to his partner, "there's nothing she can do when we get there."

Nodding his head, he stop the black hair guy, placing his hand on the taller one's shoulder, "You better be careful," he said before walking pass him into the security check.

-

The ride wasn't that long, Japan and Korea wasn't that far from one and another. It was only a one hour and fifty-seven minute ride and they all arrive safely in Japan.

One by one make a line near the bus the school had rented, making a group maximum six to ten people and Hanna didn't know which group she want to join in because all the people had hate her by now and just stood there at the back while looking at people busy pulling each other here and there.

Rowoon notices but didn't know what to do, he wanted to get her and put her into his group but the teacher won't let her because his group is all boys and Hanna is a girl, duh.

"Kim Hanna, hurry up and find a group." The teacher said from the speaker he's holding and makes the attention all to Hanna.

She took a step back, taken aback by the attention she's earning and gulp the lump in her throat.

Maybe it wasn't so bad that one by one, students looking at her way, but when all the attention was on her, every single head is crane to the back and eyes down at her, Hanna didn't know what to do.

Whispers start to appear and getting louder every second. The teacher start to calm them down but no one listens. Hanna had her eyes fixed on the ground.

"Be quiet!" in an instant, the voice quiets down. The teacher who yells really had a killer vibe.

His eyes glared to every one of the students in front of him, Mr. Byun was his name, P.E. teacher.

He may be cruel sometimes, but inside he's just another foolish teacher that wants the student to be discipline.

"Do you think you all have the right to call things to her?!" he yelled, didn't care if he's in another people country and earn some stares from the people that's passing by.

He glared, placing his hands on his hips.

"Who are you to call her names? We're in different country, don't try to embarrass us!" he yelled again before the students said sorry in unison.

"Hanna, get into the line," he said softly pointing to the very end of the line.

To her surprise, someone waved her hands to her, getting her attention.

She was standing at the very front line; Hanna had to lean to the left before seeing who it was.

Hanna raise her brows, she never knew that that girl just wave her hands to Hanna in a friendly way like she never hated Hanna.

Her eyes lands on the girl again before she waves her hand back with a tug in her heart.

"Did Yeri really wave her hands at me?"