The Start to a New Journey!

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
Identical twin brothers. You being the oldest. The only difference between you and me is hair color." Akuma said.

Natsu mouth dropped when he heard those words.

"Twin brother!?" Natsu said.

"Identical!" Akuma smiled.

"What!? No way! I was raised by Igneel. I'm an only child!" Natsu said.

"Do you really think dragons can have human kids?" Akuma asked.

"Well i thought they would find a way." Natsu said.

"No we're twin brothers." Akuma smiled.

"Wait haven't I met you before!?" Lucy asked.

"Hmmm?" Akuma went into deep thought.

"Your that blonde chick that I met at that place that one time!" Akuma said.

"So your that dude with the weird name!" Lucy was surprised.

"Where did you two meet?" Natsu asked.

"When you were away at the Festival of Men. I got lost and he bought me a pushie toy." Lucy said
(A/N: If you don't remember where Akuma and Lucy met, then go back to my first book, to the chapter "Away From Each Other")

"Oh yes I remember you now!" Akuma said.

"Wait, can you explain how were twins brothers?" Natsu asked.

"Our parents." Akuma said.

"But my father is Igneel. My only parent." Natsu said.

"He's your foster father." Akuma said cold heartily.

"If he's my foster father, then who's our real parents?" Natsu asked.

"I only a little bit of information about our parents." Akuma said looking deep into Natsu's eyes.

"Tell me about out parents!" Natsu demanded.

"Take a seat, this might take sometime." Akuma and Natsu sat down.

"Well let's start off with basics. We have a mother and a father. Both of them are dead. They both died on the same day, July 7, 19 years ago." Akuma said.

"Wait weren't we born 19 years ago?" Natsu said. (A/N: Natsu is 19 and Lucy is 19 too. There a little bit older in this fanfic.)

"Yes we were born 19 years ago, your point?" Akuma said.

"Do you think they died around the time when we were born?" Natsu asked.

"You took the words out of mouth." Akuma smiled.

"Huh?" Natsu was surprise.

"They died the day we where born. They both died at the age 19." Akuma said looking down.

"They died so young!" Lucy said.

"Yes, very young." Akuma said.

"Wait, so that means my real birthday is July 7! I'm a few months older than what I thought I was!" Natsu was shocked.

"Yes. So anyways, our mother's name was Alia Fireheart and our father's name was Xavier Darkshades. Our mother was a dragon slayer like you, but she used even more powerful magic. She was a God Dragon Slayer. She infused God slaying and Dragon Slaying magic to create one. It was the second rarest magic at its time and even till now." Akuma said.

"What the first rarest magic?" Natsu asked.

"It's Zerf magic." Akuma straightforwardly said.

"Where was I again, oh yes now i remember. Our grandmother from our father side was Isabella Darksahdes. She was the queen to her kingdom. I forgot the kingdom's name. But anyways, our father was next in line for the crown. Our grandmother from our mother side was Alexandra Fireheart. She was the queen to her kingdom. Again I forgot the kingdom's name. Anyways, their kingdoms were rivals since the begging of time. Our mother was captain of her mother's kingdom army. They pronounced her captain at the age 15 for having genius battle strategies. She led her kingdom into many battles and they would come out victorious. She would battle in the front lines of war. Supposedly, our mother was very strong. She was a Mage like us." Akuma said.

"Wait us?" Natsu asked.

"I'm a Mage as well. I inherited father's magic and you inherited only a part of mother's magic." Akuma smiled showing off his magic.

"A part?" Natsu questioned.

"Like I said, mother was God Dragon Slayer. You only have the dragon slayer part not the God part." Akuma said.

"Now where was I? So mother was very strong and powerful. She was no damsel in distressed. Our farther was somewhat the opposite. He didn't want to become king. He was only child and so was our mother. Anyways, our farther didn't want to be king. He wanted to have a peaceful life. He too was a genius at battle strategies, also, he was strong and powerful Mage; he used demon's magic. Since both of their kingdoms were rivals, mother set out a plan to capture father's kingdom. Both kingdom went to war, mother was in the front lines guiding everyone. As mother was battling, one of her friends were having trouble defeating a man. She decided to help her friend out. She successful helped her friend, but she was kidnapped. She was kept in a prison in father's kingdom. She later heard her kingdom won the war. But there were some prisoners of war and she was one of them. Since her kingdom won, they beat her up for winning. After that, she was made to work with the farmers in the fields. And that's where she heard of father. She decided to use father and get herself out. She pretending to be nice to him and care for him. Father fell her tricks. Soon, after 3 years, mother married father and had us. Their marriage was secret because if grandmother found out, she would kill them both. While mother was pregnant with us, she made a plan to have another war with father's kingdom and to kill father. She would send letters to her advisors about her plan about the war and helping her get out. Once mother was free again, she would kill us. She didn't want anybody to know about her relationship with our father. A few hours after we were born, mother's kingdom ambushed father's kingdom. As mother was about to escape, grandmother decide to kill her for attacking her kingdom and for using her son for her selfish reasons. They battled it out, unfortunately, mother won. Mother placed us in the hut she was living in for 3 years. She went over to pick us up, but she couldn't find us. She saw father running away with us. Out grandmother, Isabella told father about mother's plan to kill them. Mother went after them, both mother and father battled it out. In the end, both of them lost. They killed each other. Damn mother tried to kill us!! I hate her!! I hate her with all my being!!" Akuma clutch his fist tightly.

"Oh my god, that's a lot to take in. My mother only was using me. I was nothing to her other than garbage. In end, if father wasn't there, I could be dead now." Natsu said holding his hand over his mouth.

"I almost forgot to mention, our names aren't our real names. I only know your real name, it's Augustus Fireheart. I don't know mine." Akuma said

Natsu was surprise.

"At least our father cared for us." Natsu said.

"Don't think father didn't have his own plans." Akuma looked at Natsu coldy.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Natsu asked.

"Father wasn't a saint. I prefer father over mother, but he was still horrible. Father had his own plan for us. They weren't as cruel as mother's, but they were still horrible." Akuma said.

"Please explain!" Natsu demanded.

"Very well. Yes, father was kind, but he was using mother as well. Mother didn't find out about father's plan until they battle each other. His plan was to marry mother and use her to have his children. He was hoping for a boy, but he got a bonus. He got twin boys. Once we were born, father would take us away from mother and use us. He would make us, well make you, king instead of him. Like I said, he didn't want to become king so he would give us to grandmother and she would raise us. Soon enough, you would inherit the crown. I almost forgot to tell you the worst part, since there can only be one king, father would have let you live and killed me. He didn't want a fight between the crown. So his solution was to kill me off or leave me in the woods to die alone. And once father gave you up to grandmother, he would leave and have his own life to live." Akuma looked down at the floor, his hair covering his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR PARENTS!!??" Natsu slammed his hand in the table.

"They were horrible." Akuma said looking at Natsu.

"What happen to the kingdoms?" Natsu asked.

"Both of them crashed and burned." Akuma said.

"But we were lucky, well you. When father was stealing us, he placed us in this meadow. He placed us there so mother wouldn't find us and kill us. But thing is, he placed us in different places in the meadow. He placed me in the far right hand corner and you left hand corner. These old couple heard a baby's cry, they came and found me. They decide to leave me on the doorsteps of this house. That house was the base operations for Zerf's cult. Zerf's cult raised me to become the next Zerf. I did inherit father's magic so they would use me for my magic only. But I escaped a few years ago. They would abuse and beat me up. I had to escape or else I would have died. But before I escaped, I got my information about mother and father and their plans for us. And that's when I found out I have a identical twin brother, who's goes by the name Natsu Dragneel. I was in total shock. The cult that raised me, found out I had a twin brother before I did. They were looking for you, they looked in the meadow where the old couple found me, but you were not to be found. They searched for years, but couldn't find you. If they were to find you, they would have used you to become the next Zerf. They would have used us to become like Zerf, to bring the world into enteral darkness. But luckily, you were found by your dragon, Igneel. You were raised by him, until he left on July 7." Akuma stood up.

"How did you know about Igneel!?" Natsu stood up as well.

"The cult knew everything about us, and I made them spit it out." Akuma smiled evilly.

"When I was there. They showed me horrible things. Things a young boy showed never see. I was scarred for life, but I survived didn't i?" Akuma still had his evil smile on his face.

"What happen to them?" Natsu asked.

"I killed them all. They shouldn't have taught me those dark spells, they created a monster that would eventually turn against them. But I'm fine now." Akuma looked at everyone evilly especially Lucy.

"Well don't let me ruin your special day! Let's celebrate!" Akuma kept looking at Lucy with his smile. Lucy just stood there, letting Akuma smile at her.

"Well at least we have each other, right!" Natsu put his arm around Akuma's shoulder.

"Let me show you around." Natsu started walking off with Akuma.

As Akuma was walking with Natsu, he gave Lucy a final gaze. Lucy just stood there, somewhat shocked.