The Start to a New Journey!

Author's Note: So that was epic. A lot is going to happen in this story so be ready! I don't really have much to say other than I'm really sorry for posting these two chapters late!!! SORRY!!! Please tell me how you feel about this chapter in the comments! Or leave me a vote! Or you can be a good sport and do both!  Well I hope you have a good day! Animelover272737 out!

"Will you marry me Lucy Heartfilia?" Natsu asked.

"How could I ever say no, of course I'll marry you!!!" Lucy started crying. She hugged Natsu.

"Really!!??" Natsu smiled.

"Yes!!" Lucy nodded.

"Come on let's go tell everyone at Fairy Tail!" Natsu said while standing up.

"Okay, but I think we should put on our shirts first." Lucy said.

(A/N: remember at the end of the last chapter of WDXFD they took off each other's shirts off)

"Right, almost forgot." Natsu smiled.

They soon put their clothes back on. Natsu stood up and faced Lucy. He reached for her left hand, which contained her engagement ring. He grabbed her left hand and helped her up.

"Now let's good tell everybody the good news!" Natsu smiled.

"Yeah!" Lucy agreed.

"Lucy give me your hand." Natsu smiled.

"Okay." Lucy blushes and smiled.

Natsu held Lucy's hand and they started walking to the train station Natsu got off.

At The Train Station

"Natsu will you be able to handle this?" Lucy asked.

"I can handle this!" Natsu said while shaking in fear of the train.

"I'll let you sit near the window just in case you need to throw up." Lucy said.

Lucy stepped into the train, right before Natsu was about to step in, he heard a voice.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fight
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
"Huh?" Natsu turned around to see if anybody was talking to him, but no one was there.

"Lucy did you just say something to me?" Natsu asked.

"No, why?" Lucy asked

"No reason." Natsu continued to walking into the train. Immediately feeling sick.   

"Oh god, this is going to be a long trip." Lucy said.

"No need to worry Lucy! I got this!" Natsu said putting his hand over his mouth.

"I'm already worried." Lucy said

"Have faith-" Natsu stop in the middle of his sentence and started looking for an open window.

"This is going to take forever." Lucy said.

Six Hours Later.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived in Magnolia Train Station" the conductor said over the intercom.

"Natsu come on, we're here." Lucy said standing up.

"Okay let's go!" Natsu said shaking.

"Here, let me help you." Lucy put one arm around Natsu's waist and with the other hand, she put Natsu's arm around her shoulder and grabbed his arm. Lucy help him walk out of the train.

"Natsu!! You weigh a ton!!!" Lucy said while struggling to carry Natsu.

"I'm sorry." Natsu said with a green face.

"Let's just make it out of the train and we'll be fine." Lucy said somewhat dragging Natsu.

"A few more steps!!" Lucy took a giant step and she made it to the train steps.

"Okay I can do this!" Lucy started walking down the train steps with Natsu's body weight on her. Finally she made it to the last step! Lucy let got of Natsu. Before Natsu could fall face first to the ground, he pick himself right back up.

"I feel like a new man!!" Natsu said.

"We're finally here!!" Lucy smiled.

"Yup!" Natsu smiled.

"Oh I can't wait to see everyone, I wonder how they're doing?" Lucy wondered.

"Well ever since you died, well they think you're still dead, even though you didn't really die, they haven't been doing so good." Natsu said.

"But I think when you come and visit and you explain what happened, I'll think they'll be back to their oldselfs." Natsu said reassuring Lucy.

"Well let's just hope for that." Lucy said.

"Now let's go to Fairy Tail!!" Natsu pointed to the Fairy Tail building.

Natsu's mind: I'm kinda scared how this is going to work out. But hopefully everything goes fine.

Soon enough Lucy and Natsu made it to Fairy Tail. Lucy touched the door to Fairy Tail.

"Natsu, I'm scared." Lucy said looking down.

"Why?" Natsu asked while he put his arm around her to comfort her.

"Well you said they're not doing so good right now, and for me to come out of the blue. I feel distance from them." Lucy said.

"Luce, they'll be happy that you came back! I was! Imagine them, they'll be excited! So don't worry, I know for a fact that they'll be happy." Natsu said comforting Lucy. 

"Okay, well here I go then." Lucy pushed open the doors. They open very widen revealing Natsu and Lucy.

"Oi!! We made it back, and brought some good news!" Natsu smirked.

Everyone looked at them, they were shocked. All of their eyes were wide. They couldn't believe their eyes.

"Lucy is that you?" Erza got up from her seat and slowly started walking towards Lucy's way.

Lucy just nodded.

Lucy was tackled by the Queen of the Fairies.

"Agh!!" The air within Lucy escaped. Erza was squeezing Lucy to death.

"Lucy!" Gray stood up and started running towards her as well.

"Lucy-San!!" Wendy started crying and running towards her.

"Lucy!!!" Happy started flying towards her way.

"LUCY!!" Everybody got up from their seats and started running towards Lucy.

"We missed you!!" Erza said while hugging Lucy.

"Erza I miss you and all, but your squeezing me to death!" Lucy said turning blue.

"I won't let go, but I'll hug you a little lighter." Immediately Lucy could breathe again.

"Lucy how did you come back!?" Gray asked.

"Were you resurrected?" Wendy asked.

"Lucy I'm glad you're back!" Happy said hugging Lucy's arm.

"To answer your question, no I wasn't resurrected. I didn't died at all. Just before I was about to died, Loki brought me to the spirit world. I got better in one day in the spirit world, but one day in the spirit world is three months here. So when I finally got better, Loki brought me back to Earthland. Before he could bring me back, i had specific plans about bring me back to Earthland. I wanted Natsu to see me first. I'm so sorry that I made you feel sad for so long." Lucy said

"As long you come back back that what matters!" Masted jumped on the table.

"Master!?" Lucy said.

"I see your back my child." Master said.

"Yes, I'm sorry I caused you trouble." Lucy bowed to him.

"No need to apologize, we're just glad you're home." Mastered smiled.

"Thank you master!" Lucy grabbed master and hugged him.

"There there, let us celebrate the return of one my children!" Master said loudly.

"Huh?" Charles looked at Lucy's left hand.

"Is that an engagement ring?" Charles asked Lucy.

"Oh, so you've notice." Lucy blushed.

Everyone looked at her left hand and notice her ring. Everybody then looked back at Lucy and then at Natsu who was blushing and scratching the back of his head. Everyone then looked back at the ring and then to Lucy and then to Natsu again.

"Lucy don't tell me..!?" Erza said.

"Did the flame brain..?" Gray said.

"Oh my god!" Wendy gasped.

"Natsu..?" Happy looked at Natsu.

"Natsu and I are getting married!" Lucy said while blushing.

"EH!!!!!!!???????" Everybody shouted in unison.

"Well I guess there's one more thing to celebrate. Let's us celebrate the engagement of Natsu and Lucy!!! Drinks and food on the house tonight!!" Master said.

"Congratulations!" Erza said shaking Lucy's hand.

"I never thought you would have it in you flame brain." Gray said patting Natsu's back.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Natsu said.

"Just take it as a compliment, okay?" Gray smiled.

"Ok-ay?" Natsu said.

"Lucy-San bestest of luck to you guys!" Wendy said while bowing.

"Natsu you have grown so much!! I'm proud to be your partner in crime!" Happy said hugging Natsu's face while crying.

"Natsu my boy, I'm very proud of you! Good luck to you. Best wishes!" Master shook Natsu's hand.

"Thanks master!" Natsu smiled.

"Lucy congrats!!" Juvia shook Lucy's hand vigorously.

Juvia's mind: Now there's no more competition for Gray-sama. 

"OI!!" A man from the back shouted.

"Huh?" Natsu and Lucy said.

Everybody turned silent and faced the man in the back.

"So my older brother is getting married?" The man started walking towards Natsu.

"Older brother?" Natsu questioned.

"Oh yes! Natsu this man has come looking for you." Mira explained.

"I see." Natsu faced Mira.

"What's this thing about me being your older brother?" Natsu asked the man.

"First let me introduce myself, my name is Akuma. Just Akuma." Akuma said.

"No last name?" Natsu asked.

"I was never given one." Akuma said.

"Natsu this man looks just like you! Everything is the same except for your hair color. His is black!" Lucy said.

"So this is your lovely wife or wife to be." Akuma faced Lucy. He shot a gaze at her. Lucy was surprise.

"Answer my question about me being you older brother!" Natsu demanded. Natsu put Lucy behind just in case Akuma does anything funny.

"Oh yes, we're
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.