"I'm not worried." I shake my head. "I was just wondering."

We stare at each other and he steps closer to me. This time I actually don't back away. He stood so close to me that my head was tilted back to look up at him. My stomach flutters when I look into those green eyes. His hands hesitate to touch me, but they land on my waist. We immediately jump away from each other when the basketball team runs past. He spins in circled, going to sit at his desk. He scratches his head, pretending nothing had happened.

"Yeah, it's about twenty minutes out of the city." Niall spoke, walking into the office with coach Payne. "Do you think Zayn will come?"

"He's been distant, but maybe." Coach Payne shrugs. "Then it could be a celebration for three." he says then his eyes land on me. "Rylee, strange seeing you here."

"Oh Rylee," Niall walks up to me. "Do you want to come to out with us Saturday night?"

"No," Harry and coach Payne say in unison, but Harry's was much louder.

"We can't bring a student out for drinks." Coach Payne shakes his head then frowns. "How do you know Rylee?"

"She's a friend of mine." Niall tells him. "And you won't be bringing a student if she's with me."

"It's not a good idea, Niall." Harry says, standing up. "I don't want her hanging out with drunk people."

"Wait." Coach Payne says, looking from his phone. "Zayn says he's in."

"Rylee, do you want to?" Niall looks at me with that begging look. "You don't have to drink. I won't drink so I can watch after you. I mean, you could drink if you want to."

"That's a lie." Coach Payne laughs. "You're going to want to drink, Niall."

My eyes switch between the boys. Niall really wanted me to, coach Payne looked as if he was considering it, and Harry was a complete no.

"I could maybe bring Monique along." I suggest. "I'm sure she'll want to."

"That's worse." Harry groans.

"Harry, she's my friend. You don't have to worry about her or getting in trouble. We can all say they were with me and you didn't even know." Niall argues.

"Technically, Monique and Rylee aren't my students." Coach Payne shrugs. "And technically, I'm not official at this school."

"Are you really considering this, Liam?" Harry glares at him. "They're underage and students."

"How old are you, Rylee?"

"Eighteen."

"What?" Harry shakes his head.

"My birthday was in January." I tell him. "Close to Zayn's, remember? I told you." I say and he thinks about it.

"Look that's four to celebrate." Niall says getting hyped. "Harry, I'll ride in with the two." Niall plans. "You can go with the other boys."

"Zayn will probably want to ride with Rylee." Coach Payne points out. "Did you know they dated?" he nudges Niall then his eyes widen. "I was surprised when I found out too." he chuckles.

"What?" Niall gasps. "See you don't have anything to worry about them because Zayn could probably look out for them. There's so many people who can watch after them."

"I do have to worry because I really don't want anything to happen to the two."

"Harry, we're all in." Niall argues. "If you're not then you don't have to come. We can celebrate the three birthdays."