chapter 2

Trina-

its been two whole weeks. I miss my baby so much. he has been calling and calling me but I just put it on airplane mode and watch it slowly die. all I could think was why wont he let me do things that I know would make him happy. As I sit their thinking my sis shay walks in and sit by me. "you know you got a dumbass nigga right" I laughed and agreed with her. "this nigga is looking everywhere for you but didn't seem to check r.o.r house. I laugh at that because shay always said she is no ride or die she not dying for nobody so she call herself ride or ride.

she offers to call him up but then I said no. "look trick I am so tired od you pouting around my house I have no space and every time I leave and come back you look a mess or crying in disbelief. I know you cant sleep well without him and your stressed Trina that's not god. Stressing over a nigga tiedddd not me. he either call you and you answer or I call him and he answer. gosh yall get on my nerve. now get some sleep ill be downstairs. I do as she says cause I have been having a lot of headaches lately. so I turn on Pandora on shays laptop and the one song that put me in my feelings come on.

Mario- how can I breath

How do I breathe, yeah?

[Verse:]

It feels so different being here,

I was so used to being next to you,

Life for me is not the same,

There's no one to turn to.

I don't know why I let it go too far,

Starting over - it's so hard.

Seems like everywhere I try to go,

I keep thinking of you.

[Hook:]

I just had a wake up call,

Wishing that I never let you fall,

Baby you are not to blame at all.

when I'm the one that pushed you away.

Baby if you knew I cared,

You'd have never went nowhere (nowhere),

Girl I should've been right there.

[Chorus:]

How do I breathe

Without you here by my side?

How will I see

When your love brought me to the light?

Where do I go

When your heart's where I lay my head?

When you're not with me,

How do I breathe?

How do I breathe?

etc......

I drift off into my sleep and felt someone crawl behind me. I thought it was shay cause I was crying like a big ass baby. but then I woke up and saw my kali killa. I couldn't do anything but hug him I missed him so much. his smile his fragrance his kisses every thing. we both sat up and he suggested we talk. all I could think was I hop this don't turn out bad. he gets up and sprint downstairs I look to my left and see my favorite flowers I was cheesing from ear to ear. I know this gone go good. he come back with my gut busting favorite ice cream with shay's big spoon. at the moment I could care less if she get mad.

15 mins later.....

we talked everything out and he was starting to end it but then asked me will I be his shorty ma again. I was starting to say no but my heart said yes. I said yes and he jumped on top of me kissing me all over my face saying, I(kiss) don't(kiss) ever(kiss) want(kiss) to(lose) you(kiss) again(kiss). I love you too much.

shay walks in and jumps on Nike back causing him to fall on top of me. "not in my house you nasty's and is that my favorite spoon I told y'all never to touch". shay says while we laughing until I start coughing trying to grab air. they get up and Nike grabs my hand so I can get up. he wraps his arms around my waist and whispers can we go home in my ear. I say yes and just as I walk downstairs I see O'shea. I run full speed towards him. he was finally back from his business trip. he don't know what happened between me and Nike and I hope it stays that way.

O'shea- hey sis you leaving?

me- yea i been here to long.

shay- HMM I WONDER WHY

O'shea- well ok I guess ill come over tomorrow I'm tired as hell

I just pray to god shay don't tell him cause he arched his eyebrow as he said that last sentence. she looks at me and mouthed I should tell him but I wont you get one more chance. I smiled and Nike signaled he was ready to leave. the boys dapped up and said a few words to each other and we were out.

we pulled off and got to the house it was still in good shape since I left surprisingly. soon as we got into the bedroom you already know what's going go down.

next chapter coming in like an hour or less so brace yall selves for a mild love scene.....

vote-

comment-

any ideas on any future chapters-

any knew characters-

let me know babes..........