Introduction chapter

1 week ago.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was seated in my science class while I doodled in the back of my notebook and man was I bored as a fish in a bag. Psh stupid science.

My seat was in the middle of the class and here at Yunjun High, there was a certain order. The nerds sat at the front, the average kids were in the middle and last but not least, the trouble makers were at the back.

Chanyeol was currently seated in the trouble maker's section and every now and then I would sneak a glimpse at him. God he was so handsome.

I sat there just thinking about how life would be with him, oh the things I wish he would do to me...Ugh...Hello?? Baekhyun, you dirty pervert. Shut up.

*ringgggggggg*

Finally the bell rang, everyone started evacuating the room and I was still there packing my things, I took my books from off of the table and as I was going to drop them into my bag, one of Chanyeol's trouble maker friends slammed the books out of my hands, making them scatter onto the floor.

I sighed and crouched down to the dirty floor, picking up my scattered books and pages. Those stupid jerks left and I was finally alone........well atleast I thought so until I saw a figure crouched down before me.

Chanyeol.

He gathered the pages flooded on the floor and handed them to me. "Sorry about my friend, he's just a asshole" he said softly smiling at me.

Holy shit...he...he just spoke to me. Maybe he's not talking to me...but I'm the only one here. So...he....he's got to be talking to me. And shit...he's smiling, I've never seen him smile at me before and wow might I add that his teeth are pearly white and just absolutely perfect.

"I-Its okay." I stuttered as my eyes seemed to stare into his big brown orbs for a moment. We picked up everything that belonged to me and he handed my stuff to me which I quickly shoved into my backpack.

"T-Thanks" I mewled before bowing politely and then walking away from him.

"Wait" His voice called out to me, making me turn around quickly and a little clumsily if I may add.

"Uh, y-yes." I tried to give him a small smile but I probably looked like I was about to fall apart before him.

"I didn't get your name." He said walking towards me, his face no longer holding that little smile from before.

"Baekhyun...Byun Baekhyun." I said a little more confidently.

"Well Byun Baekhyun, I'm Chanyeol...Park Chanyeol." He said while bowing respectfully.

"I know." I said while staring at him in admiration. I then shook my head as I realized what I had sputtered out. "I-I mean...I've always dreamed of this...I-I-I mean it's nice to meet you." Oh no, I sound like a complete idiot.

Aish, why did he have to have such an effect on me? I still can't believe he's talking to me. God his deep voice is so rapsy...and sexy and such a turn on.
FUCK. Byun Baekhyun you need to stop. God his beautiful black hair, neatly combed back and his beautiful brown eyes and those sweet, large ears. Ugh, I want him so badly but I'm so scared at the same time, what if he turns out to be different than what I thought he might be...And he's straight right? He's had girlfriends before...

Ugh, Why'd I have to like you so much? Why'd you have to be so cute?

"You've always dreamed of this?" He asked with confused look.

"Oh, um sorry. I...made a mistake is all." I said trying to gather my thoughts as I played with my fingers.

"Well I've got to go now...uh...bye." I said as I hurried out of the room before he could utter another word. Holy shit! My massive crush just spoke to me...he even asked me for my name. Could this day get any better?