스물 둘

My lips walk over his body down, peppering him with soft kisses. I gain soft moans and low groans in return, and I love it.

"K-kookie.." I place another kiss on his belly, and then move back to his neck, creating a purple-blue hickey.

"You're so beautiful." He lightly smiles and I smile back at him, capturing his lips once again.

"What the fuck was that?" I groan as I wake up, the sun shining on my face. I sit up after a yawn and pull my hand through my hair.

I wash my face and my armpits, and pull on some oversized sweater. I stumble down, still half asleep, and find some letters on the doormat.

"This.." I suddenly remember I never took time to read the second letter, and now a third one appeared.

I sigh and throw the letter back on the mat. 'I dont want to spend the rest of my life searching for clues about that headshot.'

I make my way to the livingroom and put some applejuice into a glass when my phone rings.

I take the device in my hand and stare at the number. I don't recognize it.

I accept the call and wait for someone to say something.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes..?"

"It's me, Min Yoongi."

"Oh. Right. Why did you hide away your phone number?"

"I'm calling with someone elses phone."

"Right. So what do you want?"

"Please meet me at the cafetaria down town, and take Taehyung with you."

"Why?"

"Because.."

I hear a muffled voice and try to understand what it's says, but I can't hear it.

"Who's with you, Yoongi?"

"Jimin."

"THE Jimin? The one who tried to kill Taehyung?" I fold my fists, and I feel my blood boiling.

"Please just come there, Jungkook, we need to explain you something.."

I sigh and look at the clock on the wall.

"We'll be there in 30."

"Ok."

The line dies and I huff.

'I wonder what they have to tell me, because if Jimin betrays us in what kind of way he makes up, I'll kill him.'