Chpt. 14

Breaking The Rules

Chapter Fourteen.

Previously on Breaking The Rules.

"Noah?" I asked over the phone.

"Bree? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I need you to come get me.."

"Why? Where are you?"

"I'm at a party.." I didn't know how else to explain where I was at.

"Which party?" He asked.

"Brent Allen's."

"Okay, why are you there?" He asked mad.

"I don't know, just fucking come and get me.." I said.

"okay okay, stay where you are. Wait, where are you at exactly?"

"I'm in the driveway.." I said sounding pathetic.

"I'm leaving right now, you can stay on the phone with me if you want." He said.

"No.. I don't want you having a wreck.." I said truthfully.

"Okay Bree." He laughed.

"Bye."

-

"Thank god you're here." I hopped into his car and shut the door.

"Where is Courtney and Al?" He asked worried. Hell, I would be worried as we'll if my younger siblings was at a huge house party like this.

"I don't know, I looked everywhere.." I said honestly. After the almost getting raped incident happened, I looked everywhere for them..

"Damnit." He slammed his palms on the steering wheel.

After a minute it silence, he finally spoke up.

"Is there a specific reason why you wanted me to come get you? Because I'm going to get Courtney and Al in a minute, and you know how Courtney is whenever we talk.." He said, making my mood lower and lower. The thoughts of that boy ripping my clothes off run through my mind.

"Well.. Uhm." I said, clearly not wanting to tell him. "I was looking for the bathroom, and this polite tall dark headed boy offered to help me find it. We reached the last door and he said that was the bathroom.. But it wasn't. As soon as I walked in, I realized that it wasn't the bathroom. I turned around and he had already locked the door. He was saying all these things and how he couldn't let a hot girl like me go. He said he needed me." I said with a single tear falling down my cheek. "In that moment I realized that when I left this house I would never be the same, until Cullen Vines broke the door open because he heard my screaming. He saved me.. And I am so thankful for that." I said panting.

Noah noticed I was shaking and he held my hand. His hands were warmer than I imagined.

"I'm never letting you come near any party again." He lifted my chin up, "I never want to see you like this again."

I nodded, there was a butterfly party going on in my stomach.

It's just the fact that Noah Allen cares about me. I'm glad that none of his friends are around to ruin this. If his friends knew he was talking to a sophomore like me, his reputation would be completely over.

Noah continued to stare at my broken face. He could see the tears fall from my eyes. The pain from thirty minutes ago still hurts like hell. I never want to be scared like I was thirty minutes ago. I could have been raped.. That is the worst feeling ever.

Noah tilted my head towards him, and softly placed his lips against mine. Sending a feeling I had no idea that was yet to come. Noah Allen, kissing me? In his car?

This is all just a dream. It has to be. First I almost get raped, and then Noah Allen comes to the rescue and kisses me?

I didn't pull away, I only flinched, but after that, I just kissed him back. I kissed Noah Allen like I have never kissed him before.

Well.. I have actually never kissed him before.

He pulled away, gasping for breath. His face was so beautiful, and his lips were soft. I cannot believe what just now happened.

Now this is going to be awkward.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't realize what I was doing." He said pushing his messy hair back. "I am so sorry." He said repeating it over and over.

"It's okay! I'm not going to tell anyone." I said with sorrow eyes. I hate the stupid Highschool rule. It's the most pathetic rule I've ever heard.

Noah didn't respond. He just exited the car. I'm guessing he was out to look for Courtney and Al.

Sorry this is short. I just thought you guys would like the kiss (: okay, DONT FORGET TO VOTE!