Chpt. 10

Breaking The Rules

Chapter ten.

Previously on breaking the rules

"Where are we going mom?" Noah asked from all the way in the back. This was a really big car.

"A diner. We use to go all the time whenever you and court were little." She smiled through the mirror.

I can't wait to see how this goes. I already feel extremely awkward and my knee hurts like hell.

-

We all sat in a booth. Unfortunately, one booth wasn't big enough for all of us, so we had to use up two. Courtney, Al, Beth, and Beth's boyfriend all sat down at the first booth. Like hell for me, I had to sit by Jake, Travis, and Noah. They weren't all that bad, and not as preppy as I thought they were. I mean, I've known Noah for a while, although he hasn't known me until here recently, but I've always thought he was a little preppy. This weekend has showed me that just because they are good looking seniors, doesn't mean they are snobby. Now, the senior girls on the other hand are terrible. They may be the most brattiest teenagers I've ever met in my life. I don't see how the guys put up with them.

"Bree." Travis smirked at me. He had the grin of an angel. Any girl would be lucky to have him.. Unfortunately, I've got my eyes set on Noah.

The boy of my dreams.

"Travis." I remarked back at him, followed my a smile. I smile too much for my likings.

"How are you today?" Jake asked me while I ordered my drink. I answered the waiter with Dr. Pepper. The usual.

"I.. Really didn't start off well." Right when the words fell out of my mouth, I instantly heard Noah coughing a storm. He had a grin on his face, yet he was choking on thin air.

"You okay bro?" Jake asked, he laughed after Noah nodded.

"So, what are y'all ordering." Noah asked. I could tell he wanted to change the subject. I understand why he would want to. If his friends ever found out about him falling on me in the shower, they would more likely tell the whole school and Noah would get tortured over it.

I completely understand.

"Biscuit and gravy, what about you." Jake took a sip of his tea that the young waiter brought him. Jake really seemed to have an interest in her.

But I mean, who wouldn't? She is absolutely gorgeous with her platinum blonde hair and light green eyes. Unfortunately, I was stuck with light blonde hair with dark green eyes.

"Bree?" Travis touched my hand, not in a romantic way of course.

I zoned out for a few minutes, "oh sorry, what?" I scrunched my nose.

"What are you ordering?" The waiter appeared by our booth with her casual notepad.

"I'll take, biscuit and gravy, with no sausage." I said while receiving a nod from her. She took the boys orders before drifting off Courtney.

"I'm surprised Courtney let you sit over here." Noah's voice interrupted my thoughts. That is so weird, I was just thinking of her, and he brought her up.

"I know! Me either. I thought she would scream at me or something." I laughed, while receiving one of his amazing smiles.

"How does your knee feel?" Travis asked me while I glanced at Noah for a quick second.

"It hurts a little, but I'm fine. I'm not going to get to play basketball.." I said with a frown.

"Ah! You're like the best player on the team!" Noah said, "like all the sophomores and juniors suck at basketball, but you are talented."

"Thanks Noah.." I smiled at him before zoning back off.

"I want you. I want all of you for myself, but this damn rule is going a little overboard. I can't do it Bree." He backed away from me, tears were noticeable in his eyes.

I couldn't stop thinking about that damn dream I ha last night about Noah. It just seemed so real..

Thanks for the read! Love you guys xx