Clenching his fists, he snapped at her, "All this time...I thought that you had at least softened up!" Sakura's eyes widened, "You may have the sharingan but you'll never, ever have my respect!"

"Obito!" Kakashi yelled out as he watched Obito run and disappear.

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

Uchiha Obito was a happy-go-lucky child; A trait which he fortunately passed down to his younger brother, Shisui. Obito was also a very stubborn. He clings and believes on his ninja way and beliefs, especially if it was for his family and friends.

But some people might say he was harsh to Uchiha Sakura, which was true. It's because she was like his teammate in more ways than one; cold, strong, obedient, introvert, young, alone. He saw how Kakashi became a very independent person, independent to the point that going to the hospital for a flesh wound was 'not necessary'. And he didn't want that to happen to Sakura, one who he actually looks up to.

He believed that Sakura loves her family just as much as he does, but wasn't very vocal about it. But he was sure that all she needed was a little push. Actually, both Kakashi and Sakura do.

And that's why, push them he did.

"OBITO!" He heard them shout, but all Obito could hear was the pain ringing in ears.

For him, the world suddenly weighed him down, and no matter how hard he tried to move, he couldn't.

"Obito-kun!" Rin yelled as she kneeled down beside him.

"R-Rin?" He looked at her, "I...I can't move."

"Obito!!" Obito watched as Sakura stood behind Rin, her eyes brimming with tears. But her eyes weren't looking at him, but on what was on him. "Ryuu, you think we can remove it?" She asked the redhead beside her.

"The boulder's too big..." Ryuu frowned before looking at Takeshi, "What do you think?"

Takeshi narrowed his eyes, "Nothing I can do."

"Damn it!" Kakashi cursed as he slammed his fists on the ground, "This is all my fault!" he cried out.

'A boulder? Maybe that's why I can't feel anything...' Obito chuckled which made them look at him.

"O-Obito?"

"Obito-kun..."

"Hold on, we're gonna get you back to the village." Sakura said as she tried to look for a way out.

"No use." He said, "You did good, shrimp."

"Good...?" The pinkette muttered, "What part of this is good?" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Well, maybe not all of it. But at least you came to help." Obito said before looking at Kakashi. "I never got you a present for making Jounin. To be honest, I didn't know what to give you. But, I do now."

"Obito..." Kakashi trailed off as he and Rin exchanged glances.

"Rin, my eye." Emerald eyes widened, "Give Kakashi my eye..."

Sakura frowned, "Obito! The sharingan-!"

"Grant my wish, Sakura-chan. I...I want to see the world with Kakashi." Obito said as he watched the crying boy. "Plus, it's rude to deny a present."

"Obito, you can't!" Kakashi protested.

"Just promise me one thing. Protect Rin for me." He said.

"...Sakura-chan?" Rin looked at the heiress.

Sakura looked at Obito with her own sharingan before turning to Rin, "Do it." She said. 'How can I possibly say no to a dying person?' she thought before she looked at Ryuu and Takeshi, "We're surrounded."