CHAPTER TWENTYTWO ~

JACKSON'S POV

I woke up the next morning and turned to my left and Anna was still sleeping. Shes so cute when she sleeps. I leaned over to her and kissed her cheeks.

"Morning loser" I whispered.

She turned to me and opened her eyes.

"Morning stinky" she said and kissed me.

"I really stink?" I asked, but i knew she was joking.

"Im joking, haha" she said.

"I know, I'm gonna go shower and get ready." I said.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Out with Mark." I said and got out of bed.

"Oh ok, have a good day." She said.

"Bye babe, if you need me call me or Mark. Love you" I said and kissed her goodbye.

Today me and Mark were going to the travel place to book a trip back to Toronto. Mark said that he would rather have the wedding in Toronto with all our friends and family. Plus he said it would make Natalie more happy. I thought it was a great idea because Anna and I havent been back home in years to see everyone and Nathan never got to see his grandparents before. He only seen them on facetime.

"Yo bro, whats good?" Mark greeted me.

"Nothing man, ready to go? I'll drive my car today." I said.

"Yeah, lets go." Mark said.

We drove to the travel place and booked all our flights. We plan on staying in Toronto for a while. Maybe half a year. Depending on the girls if they wanna stay long or not. Which im pretty sure they do. We leave at the end of the week and its a surprise to the both of them. Me and Mark are planning to tell them tonight.

ANNAS POV

Today i just plan on cleaning around the apartment and staying at home with Nathan.

"Mommy, Im bored!" Nathan yelled out and whined.

"What do you wanna do then?" I asked.

"I wanna play video games with daddy.." He said and smiled.

"I can play video games with you." I said.

"Yeah but you kinda dont play very well .." He said and laughed.

"What game?" I asked.

"Mario Kart !" Nathan said and jumped.

"Did you know mommy use to play that game all the time with aunty Natalie and i always used to beat her? Im awesome at that game!" I said

"I think im better than you mommy." Nathan said and smirked. Oh boy, this kid is just like his father.

"Ok well have to see whos better." I said and put the game in.

We played for about an hour and Nathan beat me a few times and i beat him a few times but he would always get mad when i beat him so i lost on purpose. hehehe >:)

"Mommy, my car is super fast. im going to win agian !" Nathan yelled out and crossed the finish line before me.

"Awww man, you beat me agian." I said and he smiled.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"Yeah im hungry." He said.

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked.

"Pizza!" He yelled out in smiles.

"Ok, i'll call daddy." I said and grabbed the phone.

J- Jackson , A-Anna

- PHONE CONVO -

J- Hello?

A- Hey, where are you?

J- Im on my way home

A- Ok, but can you pick up a pizza? Nathan's hungry.

J- Yeah sure, btw can you call Natalie over. Mark wants to have dinner all together tonight agian.

A- Sure, see youi later. Love you *muah

J- See you soon babe, love you to.

And i hung up the phone.

"Nathan, you wanna go knock on aunty Natalie's door with me?" I asked Nathan.

"Why?" He asked.

"Uncle Mark and Aunty Natalie are going to come over to eat pizza with us tonight." I said.

"Ohhh ok, lets go get her." He said and walked to the door.

We walked together holding hands to Natalies apartment. Nathan knocked on the door and Natalie opened it.

"Hey guys, whats up? Come in" Natalie said.

"Aunty! You and Uncle Mark are going to eat pizza at my house today!" Nathan said to her.

"Is that so?" Natalie said.

"Yeah, I called Jackson and he said that Mark wants to eat dinner all together agian. So lets all walk togehter back to my place." I said to Natalie.

"Ok, hold on. Let me get my phone" She said. Jeeez, this girl and her damn phone.

JACKSONS POV

We arrived back to the apartment and i opened the door.

"PARTYS HERE!" I yelled out and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, old man party's here." Anna said and i smacked her butt.

"Wheres my handsome mini me?" I asked.

"Here i am!" Nathan yelled out.

"Hey buddy, how was today?" I asked.

"It was good, i beat mommy in Mario Kart hehe." Nathan said and giggled.

"Wow, you played games without daddy?!" I said and pouted.

Nathan took his fingers and moved my frowned into a smile. "Dont frown daddy, mommy said its not cute" He said and everyone laughed.

"hahahahah thats my boy!" Anna said and kissed his cheek.

"hahaha, Nathan your funny." Natalie said and kept laughing.

"hahaha thats right, tell your old man he's not cute." Mark said.

"HAHA very funny, im cute. right babe?" I asked Anna jokingly.

"Yeah, the cutest." She said and i kissed her.

"Ew daddy, stop thats yucky." Nathan said.

"Whats yucky?" I asked him.

"Kissing is yucky!" Nathan said and i attacked him with kisses and he started laughing.

"Sometimes i wonder which one is the kid and which one is the dad" Anna said out and everyone laughed.

"I have something to say!" Mark yelled out.

"What is it babe?" Natalie said.

"Well .. Me and Jackson booked a vaction trip back to Toronto for as long as you girls want to stay there for. And i want to get married in Toronto with all our friends and family." Mark said.

Natalie jumped up and down clapping like a seal. "OMG NO YOU DIDNT?!" She said still jumping.

"Yes i did babe." Mark said and they hugged and kiss.

"Get a room losers, my sons here." I said jokingly and Anna smacked my arm.

"I love this, i cant wait. When are we going?" Anna asked.

"The end of this week." Mark said.

"OMG! IM SO FRIGGEN HAPPY!" Natalie yelled out still clapping like a damn seal. Hahaha

"You look like a seal Nat." I said and Anna laughed so hard.

"HAHAHAHAHA SHE DOES!!" Anna said still laughing.

"Hey, dont make fun of my babe." Mark said and threw a pillow at me and Anna.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Nathan yelled out and a pillow fight started.