CHAPTER THREE ~

J- jackson
A- anna
N-natalie
Ja- jenna
Jb- jb
M-mark

Now i know what i saw! Now i know why im here! I witnessed a murder.. And thats why me and my friends are in this postion were in right now. Pabo pabo why did i have to watch them?!

Man1- Whats your name doll? *touches my cheek*
A- none of your business, let us go! I didnt see anything so please let us go!
Man1- My name is Jackson, your very pretty *he smirks at me
A- i didnt ask you your name now let us go you bastard! *spits in his face*
J- haha you have guts, do u wanna know why your here tonight?
A- why am i here!?! Why are my friends here!?
J- because miss, you saw something you shouldnt have. You saw me shoot someone didnt you?
A- O.O noo.. I-i-i dont know what your talking about .
J- dont lie to me, i hate liars!! My friend mark and jb over there saw you watching and listening to everything i was doing! *points to two other guys mark and jb*
A- pleeease i-i-i wont say anything to anyone i promise just let us go and i'll pretend i didnt see anything! * i was sobbing at this point, i was scared! *

Jackson, Mark and Jb left the room leaving me and my friends alone.

J- this is all your fault! Why did you have to ease drop!? Why didnt u just walk away!?
A- jenna.. Im-
N- no anna! Shes right! This is your fault, because of you were in this stupid situation and we're probably gonna die! Jenna im scared...
A- you guys im really sorry but please forgive me i'll do anything i'll try to convince them to let you go since you didnt see anything..

The boys walked back into the room. Jackson was holding a knife and walked towards me and spun me around so i was now facing the couch with my back faces to him. He cut the ropes off my wrist and sits me back down. Mark did the same for natalie and Jb did the same fro jenna.

J- Ahhh so your name is anna, am i right? And your friends over there are natalie and jenna?
A- how the hell-
J- points to a camera in the room*
A- great.. Please jackson let my friends go, they didnt see anything. Only i did so please just let the go.
J- i dont think so. *as he smirks along with the other guys*
N- a-a-are you going to kill us?..
Ja- pleeeaase dont kill us...
J- hahaha, we dont kill people unless we have to. Which in this case we might have to .. *smirking*
Omg im so scared! Im gonna go crazy, us girls are crying so hard. Tonight we might die and its all my fault...

JACKONS POV

This Anna girl really pissed me off by witnessing what i did tonight. But im not going to kill her or her friends. Plus something i the back of my head keeps telling me to keep them alive.. I just don't trust them leaving my sight or the other guys just yet because what if i let them go and they snitch on me? No, that cant happen.. If they want to be alive the they're going to have to live in this mansion with us until i can trust letting them go. I already discussed it with the guys when we left the girls alone. So thats the plan. Now time to tell them.

J- i don't trust you guys leaving our sight or this mansion
A- im confused.. What do you mean?
J- im not going to kill any of you, you three girls have to live here in this mansion and stay in our sight until i can trust to let you go
A- hahahahahha is this a joke!? Am i being punked or something? Come on you cant be serious? You just basically kidnapped us and you want us to live here together!? Hahahahhaha
Ja- anna.. I think hes serious stop laughing..
A- O.O
N- O.O seriously..
J- if you want to stay alive then yes i am serious ..

OMO OMO OMO! Whats going to happen?! Will the girls agree or will the die !? Find out next chapter

- ACE😘❌⭕️