CHAPTER FOURTEEN ~

ANNAS POV -

I woke up in the hospital bed and i turned to my right and Jackson was lying in the bed next to me. He had all the wires hooked up to him. I panicked and tried to get up but it was no use. I was in so much pain. I clicked the button which called the nurse in.

"Mrs.Wang, your awake. Is everything ok?" The nurse asked me.

I couldnt speak so i pointed to the glass of water and she handed it to me. I drank it and i felt refreshed.

"What.. happened, why are we in here?" I asked the nurse. I really couldnt remeber what happened.

"You got into a car accident, you and your husband both got struck my an on coming car. You are both very luck that there is no serious injuries." She said to me and smiled.

"When is my husband going to wake up .. " I asked.

"He should be waking up soon" She said to me and was about to leave the room.

"WAIT! What about my baby ..." I said while holding my stomach.

"Unfortunately, we needed you to be awake to run the test to see how the baby is." She said.

I went to do the test and lucky for us. The baby is fine. I went back to the hospital room and Jackson was still not awake. I went to lay next to him.

"Hey handsome, please wake up for us. We're ok, we just need you to wake up." I said to him and kissed his cheek. I didnt even realize it but i fell asleep next to him.

When i woke up all of our friends were in the room. They looked so worried, some of them we evening crying.

"Hey you guys, thanks for coming" I said to them.

"Ya! we were all so worried. thank god for you guys being ok." Jenna said.

"Hows Jackson? Did he wake up yet?" Mark asked me with worried eyes.

"No, he still didnt wake up yet. Im getting scared." I said and tears came out.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I looked down and it was Jackson.

"OMO, your awake!" I yelled and looked at him. He pointed to some water and i helped him drink it.

"Oh man, i needed that water. My mouth felt like a freaking desert." He said and we all laughed.

"Im glad you 3 are ok, you had us all worried sick." Mark said and hit Jacksons arm.

"YA! no hitting the injured person dork!" Natalie said and hit Marks arm.

 - 3 WEEKS LATER - ANNAS POV

I was sitting on the couch watching t.v and i got a phone call.

a- Hello?

lady- hello, is this Anna Wang im speaking to?

a- yes, it is.

lady- My name is Mrs. Lee, i Work at S.M. I got your application for S.M. If your still interested id like to fly you out to Korea. We want to give you a chance to show us your work.

a- omo, are you serious. Im 100% intersted. But im having a baby, will that be a problem?

lady- No, thats not a problem at all.

a- well, i need to talk this over with my husband. because i dont think i want to be away from him

lady- If it makes you feel better, we can fly him out as well to make you feel more comfortable.

a- omo, thank you so much. i will get back to you as soon as possible.

lady- ok, i will look forward to your call.

I ended the call i ran around the house like a crazy lady yelling for everyone to come downstairs.

"YA, EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!! ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!!" I yelled and everyone rushed down the stiars to me.

"ARE YOU OK?!" - Natalie

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"- Mark

"BABE WHATS WRONG?!" - Jackson

"Everyone shut up and let me talk!" I said and they all went silent.

"I applied for being a make-up artist, stylist, and hair dresser for a company call S.M in korea, its very popular. And a lady called me back and she said shes interested in flying me out there, she also said i can bring Jackson. What do you guys think i should do?" I said and everyones face was shocked.

"I think you should do it, your very talented in that kind of stuff. but i'll miss you, i want to go to. i love S.M !" Natalie said to me.

"I'll miss you to, i wish you guys can all come with me to Korea" I said and pouted my lips.

"Why not then?" Jackson said.

"Yeah, why not?" Mark said.

"What are you talking about?.." I asked them

"We can all go, instead of being apart from each other lets just all go and support Anna." Mark said.

"Omo, are you serious? You would all come to Korea with me?!" I said and clapped.

"Yeah, i want to go!" Jenna said.

"Ok, so is everyone ok with it? Because i dont know if i'll come back if i get this job.." I said.

Everyone agreed to support me and come to Korea with me. I love my friends so much. I called Mrs.Lee back and i told her that im interested in going to Korea and she sent me all the information i needed. I even told her that my friends are coming with me and she picked out a small apartment for all of us to stay in.

- LEAVING TO KOREA -

It was finally the day of going to Korea and i couldnt be more excited but i feel really sick because of being pregnant. I hated airplanes, i always got sick on them. We all got seated in the plane and it was ready for take off.

The flight would be 13 hours, which is torture because of how sick im feeling. Jackson would always try to make me feel better but all i wanted to do was barf because of how i feel. I felt bad because he wasnt having a comfortable flight because he was always taking care of me.

"Babe, just go to sleep. I'll be ok." I said to him

"Ok, you should just try to sleep to" Jackson said to me and wrapped his arm around me.

I tried so hard to fall alseep, but it wasnt working. So i just decided to listen to music to make myself fall asleep. It worked, i finally fell asleep and i was feeling much better when i woke up.

We finally arrived in Seol, Korea. Everyone got all their luggage and we called for a van taxi. I gave the taxi driver the location of where we were staying and when we got there i paid him and thanked him.

- 2 Weeks in Korea -

I got the job at S.M and i couldnt be happier. I met alot of new people and alot of groups. I was nervous about meeting everyone because i didnt think they liked me. But they were all so nice to me. Jackson and my friends supported me but my friends want to go back home to Canada because they have life there. So my friends went back to Canada and I was still with Jackson in Korea.

Sorry for such a boring update, im just busy lately and i barely have any time for updating but if you have ideas for me, please feel free to comment below. love y'all !

- ACEEXO