CHAPTER NINE ~

ANNAS POV

I woke up the next morning and decided i wanted to do something on my own. I want to get a job and buy my own things. I dont want Jackson to keep paying for everything. I dont even know where he gets his money from.. I didnt even think about that until now. Maybe i should ask him when he wakes up. But for now im going to go job hunting today. I kissed Jackson and left him a note saying i'll be at the mall. Hopefully his dumbass will see the note hehe

I walked to the mall because i don't have a car yet but i do have my license. Hopefully i end up getting a job so i dont have to walk to far places either or having Jackson drive me everywhere.

When i got to the mall i walked into the store PINK because they had a "WE'RE HIRING" sign. I went up to the lady at the cash register.

"Hello, my name is Anna. Are you by any chance still looking for new employees?" I ask politely.

"Hi, yes we are. Are you interested?" She asked

"Yes i am, may i have an application form?" I asked

"You look like a lovely lady, how about i just interview you right now?" She suggested

"Ok, that would be great! " i said

The interview went on for about 10 minutes.

"Ok, congratulations Anna your hired! You can start next week😊" she said shaking my hands.

"Thank you so much!" I said then we both walked separate ways.

I decided to just walk around the mall some more. I wanted to look at cell phones so i can start saving money for it. I got to a cellphone store and went straight to the iPhones. I was just looking at them and the i suddenly felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around and it was Jackson!

"Babe! What are you doing here!?" I asked while hugging him tightly.

"You left me a note saying you wanted to me to come" he said while hugging back

"Your dumb, i said i was at the mall. I didnt need you to come meet me" i said while rubbing my temples. Hes so dumb sometimes.

"Ohh well im here. Now your stuck with me" he said and took my hands to hold.

"What were you doing in the mall anyways?" He asked

"Oh, i came looking for a job and i got one at PINK!" I said

"Thats great babe. Congrats" he said then kissed my forehead

"Jackson, how do you have so much money? And why did u kill that guy?" I asked nervously, i really wanted to know.

"First of all i have alot of money because im from a rich family, and i killed that guy because he owed me alot of money and he was trying to kill me and my family" he said while gripping his hands so tight.

"Ohhh sorry for asking. I know its probably personal" i said

"Its ok, your my girlfriend. If you wanna know something i will tell you" he said.

"Can you buy me something, i will pay you back when i get paid. I promise" i asked. I really wanted a cell phone but i have no money so i need to borrow some.

"Sure, what do u want?, u dont have to pay me back" He suggested

"I want an iPhone 5s, the gold one. And i will back you back, u always buy me stuff" i said

"Ok fine lets go get one" he said

When we were done at the mall, we decided to go home. We walked to the car and i asked Jackson if i can drive his car and he said yes.

"You drive way to slow" Jackson said

"Well sorry i dont break the law by speeding!" I said back to him

"I have to pee, so drive a little faster babe" he said and i chuckled

"Im going to drive super slow now hehehe" i said, im so evil!

"Omo, im gonna pee my pants!" He yelled/whined

"Ok that gross u big baby, just hold it in. Were almost here" i said

We arrived home and Jackson ran to the door and went straight to the bathroom. When i got in i notice Natalie and Mark sitting on the couch. Mark had his arm around her shoulder.

"Omo! Are you guys dating!?" I yelled and ran to them.

"Yes we are, foe a while now" Mark said with a smile

"OMO WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!" I yelled back

"I thought Jackson told you .. 😳" Mark said

"WHAT?! He knew and he didnt tell me! That asshole" i yelled

Just the Jackson walked on the room. I gave him the evil stare with my arms crosses. He just looked confused.

"Bro if i were you, RUN!" Mark suggested to him

Right when he said that i grabbed a pillow and chased Jackson around the living room trying to hit him.

"Omo babe what did i do now!?" He asked while running from me.

"You didnt tell me that Natalie and Mark were dating!" I yelled

Jackson stopped running. "Thats why your chasing me with a pillow!? Babe i forgot and should Natalie be the one telling you?" He said. But he did have a point. I should be hitting her with a pillow not him.

"Opps sorry babe, i'll attack Natalie instead!"'i yelled and starting hitting Natalie with a pillow.

"Owww stop it you montser!" Natalie yelled.

"Why didnt you tell you guys were dating!?" I asked still hitting her with the pillow.

This went on for about 5 more mins until Jackson grabbed me from Natalie.

"Ya, unnie you are so crazy!" Natalie said and giggled.

"Oh whatever!" I said

I was sitting on Jacksons lap just talking to the others. I missed them so much. I havent been this happy in a long time.

sorry boring/short chapter if u have an ideas for me, feel free to leave a comment below thanks!

-ACEE😘❌⭕️