letter six

To all of you:

1) To you, for leaving me when I needed you the most. For leaving me even when I was there for you. For not even asking me if dating my ex-boyfriend a week after the breakup would be okay.
It wasn't.

2) To you, for slowly edging me out of your life. How's your boyfriend by the way? Oh, wait, you probably don't know which one I'm asking about. You know, your current one? Or have you already broken up with him?

3) To you, I met you first day of freshman year. My first friend at that damned school. I introduced you to her. And yet, it was as if I had never liked her. Thanks man. Now where am I in your life?

No where.

4) To you,
I like you. A lot. It sucks. You're asexual, and god damn me if I wasn't fine with that, because I am. You're beautiful and you're smart, you're funny and caring. You've got like four dogs! And I fucking love dogs. But you just... I don't know if you like me. For one, you'll flirt with me one day, and you'll be all super flirtatious as if it's the fucking sims and every time my heart feels like it'll fly out of my chest and I'll die. Other times, you'll just text me for my Sims 3/4 account, ask me for answers for the summer assignment or any assignment, ask me how to get Sims 3 custom content.. Fuck me, man. You're messing with my heart.