"You don't think it's embarrassing that you're begging for something from me." he says, opening his door then leans against it. "You had an entire week to think over it."

I bite my inner cheek, getting frustrated. "You're the reason I didn't want to think over it. I was so caught up in my emotions that I didn't have time."

"I'm not talking to your counselor, Rylee." he says plainly about to sit in his car.

"I gave you everything!" I say loudly and he stands back up then I quiet down, looking around. "I'm keeping this secret to protect you after what you've done and I can easily throw you in jail. I'm protecting you and the least you can do is talk to my counselor and get me back in your fucking class, okay?"

Harry stays quiet for a moment with his eyes wandering around. He sighs, finally making eye contact again. "Fine, I'll talk to your counselor."

A smug smile creeps on my face. He gets in his car and I turn around to cheer to myself. I check my phone and a text from Alec was there. He was going to be half an hour late because of his job. I groan, getting ready to walk because I was not about to wait that long when I could be home by the time he gets here. Then Harry calls me and I turn to see him leaning against his door again.

"What?"

"Do you have a ride home?" he asks, nodding his head to gesture his empty passenger side. "I can give you a lift." he offers.

"No, I'm good." I shake my head about to turn around. "I need to walk now that volleyball season is over. I'm trying to stay in shape."

"It's below 20, you'll freeze if you walk all the way home."

"I can gather some change and take the bus halfway."

"Rylee," Harry tilts his head. "I won't do anything to you, I promise."

I sigh and my breath was seen in the cold air. I hesitantly take a step forward then went to his car. I sat on the seat that was still cold. Harry starts the car, trying to heat it up before we left. I rub my hands, shaking from the cold. Harry reaches in his back seat and I flinch. He notices because I saw his face twists into disappointment. He pulls a jacket up and hands it to me.

"To warm you up for now." he says and I take it, letting it drape over me like a blanket. "Even though volleyball is over, I'm still open for rides."

"I can find other ways." I mumble through the jacket. "Kourtney says she has more time to give rides, but she's charging."

Harry chuckles. "She's always trying to squeeze money out of people." he says, stopping at a light. "One time, I accidentally bumped her causing her phone to fall and she tried making me pay for the damages, but there was no damage to her phone at all."

I laugh. "She did that to me when my pencil got stuck to her sweater."

"She'll make a great lawyer one day because most of the arguments I hear her in are quite logical."

"I actually thought the same thing, but she wants to be a doctor."

Harry gasps. "Does she really?"

I just nod, the smile soon fades when it becomes quiet. It had gotten awkward because reality hits me and I remembered we weren't on good terms. The rest of the drive was silent with his music playing softly. He parks in front of my building and I gave his jacket back. He throws it back then keeps his eyes on me as I prepared to exit his car.

"Bye," I spoke softly, opening the door.

"I miss you." he says, touching my arm then lets his hand fall.

I freeze, looking at him over my shoulder. "No Harry, don't do this."

"I really do miss you though." he says again, shifting in his seat. "Don't you– don't you miss me?" he asks then growls lowly. "I-I wish I could just turn back time because I can't handle it anymore. My heart hurts every time I think of you and it gets worse knowing you hate me so much. It's the worst feeling I've ever had-"

"Harry!" I snap, turning back to face him. Our eyes connect and his were red and watery. Actually seeing him close up, the bags were visible and the faint facial hair showed. My shoulders fall seeing him like this, but I shake it off. "Even if, Caroline's pregnancy would've gotten between us anyway." I say calmly. "You would've been there for her and your child more often. That wouldn't have been healthy for our relationship."

"At least I would've had a chance to win you back." he croaks out. "I lost you forever for the stupid idiotic thing I did and I hate myself so much for it." he hits his fist against the wheel, making me jump then he apologizes. "I can't believe I did something so stupid."

"Harry stop," I reach over to grab his hand. "Just move on from it because you're right, you lost me. So you might as well get over it now."

He grips my hand tighter and a few tears slide down his cheek. The tears made his kiss on my hand wet. His lips on my skin brought back many memories, so I pull away and stepped out.

"Th-thank you for the ride." I stammer out. "But please go now." I demand before shutting the door.

I race up to my apartment, throwing my bag roughly on the floor once I got to my room. I slam the door shut, tearing my layers off then fell to my knees. Tears continued to pour out nonstop. I couldn't breathe that well, but I was able to drag myself to my bed. I wrapped myself with my comforter and tried to control my breathing. I stare blankly at the wall until I felt my eyes become droopy.

________________________
Ay, I'll do a Q&A on my Instagram. I'll post a picture for all of you to comment on and tomorrow I'll try to answer everything. The questions can be anything. It could be about this book, my other books, or my life aha.

IG: uniqueboys.ig

But yeah I hope you enjoyedddddd!

Oh and some of you were confused about the pregnancy. Harry and Rylee met a couple weeks after school started. First semester of school is about four or five months and Caroline was six and now seven months preggo....... so he did NOT cheat.