Make up?

I walk out of my bedroom and towards the stairs.

"Lydia, what's happening?" Kade asked.

"What did you do today?" I asked ignoring his question.

"I talked to your dad and then went to get some food. Why?" he said.

"Did you get food with anyone?" I asked.

"No." he said.

"Really, then who was that girl you were walking with at the mall?" I asked looking at him.

"Lydia..." he said looking down.

"You know what, save it. I really don't want to hear it." I said walking back to my room.

"Lydia!" he yelled running towards my room.

"Seriously! Kade, get out." I yelled.

"It's not what you think." he said.

"Look, I was wanting to get you and the baby something, but I didn't know what to get so I asked a girl at the mall to help me find things for you guys." he explained.

I look at the wall with tears forming in my eyes.

"Lydia, I would never do that to you, or to the baby. You are my whole world." he said taking my hands into his.

"Kade..." I said with tears running down my face.

"Yes." he said.

"I-I'm scared." I said.

"Why?" he asked pulling me closer.

"I had a talk with my dad. I don't know. He just started talking to me about how this child is going to change everything. He said that you would start to feel like you're being tied down and that you would start doing things, like going out with other girls." I said.

"Lydia, listen to me, you are my everything and I will never do anything to hurt you." Kade said.

I sit on my bed and put my face into my hands.

"But, he's right. Our whole life's are going to change. We are going to have another human life on our hands. I'm gonna have to move. I won't be able to spend time with team 10." I said.

"What do you mean move?" he asked.

"Well, I can't raise a kid here. Don't get me wrong but, the baby's gonna need sleep and a safe area to play in and this house is not that and I don't want to them all to stop having fun just cause I had a kid." I said.

There's a small moment of silence in the room.

"Move in with me." Kade said looking at me.

"Kade..." I said shaking my head.

"I've been wanting to move closer to the house anyways. I love you and I want to give our child the best life we can. So what do you say?" Kade said walking right in front of me.

"I say....yes!" I said getting up and kissing him.
-
-
-
I hope you liked this chapter! I'm going to try and update tonight, but I'm not going to promise.

Also, I have a game plan for the story, but if you guys have anything you want me to do or anything I will try and add them in!

Don't forget to vote and comment!