Goodbye

We all were standing around the kitchen counter when the front door opened and in walked Anthony and Bri.

"You asshole!" Chance yelled running up to Anthony.

"Bro, what's your deal?" Anthony yelled back.

"You took off with my sister and didn't tell any of us!" He yelled back.

"Chance it was my idea!" Bri said walking in between the boys.

"Where did you go!? Cause it wasn't to get food!" Chance yelled at them both.

"We just went to the beach and talked!" Bri yelled at him.

"For 5 hours!?" he yelled.

"Yes! We got up early and I wanted some more time with Anthony before I leave! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, but in case you forgot I am 19 and can make my own decisions!" Bri yelled back.

"I'm aware, but you guys could have told me!" Chance said lowering his voice a little.

"Dude I'm sorry, you're right we should have told you or someone, but we seriously just wanted to spend more time together." Anthony said.

"I'm sorry for getting so mad." Chance said.

They all hugged and everything got back to normal.
-
"Hey Jake?" I said walking into the office and sitting in kade's chair.

"What's up?" he asked turning towards me.

"Well as you know I get to get my stitches out in two days and I was wondering if I could get them out here? My dads friend is a doctor and she said she could come here and do it, because it would be easier. So, can I do that?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Yes, you can!" he said.

"Ahhh, thank you thank you thank you!" I said getting up running over to him giving him a hug.

After that I went up stairs to help Bri pack.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said hugging her.

"I'm gonna miss you too! Hopefully I'll be back soon." she said hugging me back.

After Bri said her goodbyes to everyone, Chance and Anthony took her to the airport.
-
-
-
I hope you liked this chapter!

Big things are coming in this story!

Also I have decided to make a Chance Sutton fanfic, but I'm going to write a couple chapters before I publish it!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

XX