Text Message

I stopped by one of the clothing racks and looked at my phone.

Kade🔥- Hey, I don't know when you'll see this but I just wanted the to say that I love spending time with you and that you make me so happy and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

"Well that's weird." I said in a whisper.
---------------------------------------------
                        Jakes POV
"What is popin' Jake Paulers! So a lot has been happening between Kade and Lydia, and right now Lydia's in Chino and Kade is in the office, per usual, and I decided that maybe we should help their relationship! So I'm gonna get Chance and Anthony to help me. I think we're gonna take Kade's phone without him knowing and send a message to Lydia to try and help them!" I explain.

I get Chance and Anthony and come up with a plan.

"Ok guys, so the plan is Chance is going to distract him, while Anthony and Jake text Lydia." A couple minutes later. "Ok, that plan worked perfectly! Right now Chance and Kade are outside, and nowwwww, done! Now we wait to see what happens." I say.
---------------------------------------------
                        Lydia's POV
Me and the guys finished up at the mall and all I could think about was Kade's text. What did it mean?

We headed back to the house and changed:

We went to the game and of course we won! After that it was a little after 6 so we decided to grab some food

My favorite song, Never, came on from one of my all time favorite movies, Footloose, I started screaming the lyrics and Jack started recording me on snapchat and sending them to Team 10.

"Stop recording me!" I yelled. We all laughed.

Once we got home I went to my room and started thinking about the text from Kade. After a while, I decided to call him.

The phone rings a couple times.

"Hello?" He asked.
"Hey Kade! It's Lydia!" I say.
"Oh, hey Lydia!" He said.
"So I wanted to ask you about the text you sent me." I said
"The text?" He asked.
"Yeah, the text you sent me earlier today. About wanting to spend more time with me."
There was a short pause of just static.
"Hey Lyd, can I call you back in a little bit?" He asked.
"Uhhhh, yeah."
"Okay bye." He said.
"Okay, bye Kade." I said.

A couple hours and still no call from Kade. I decided to go to bed and wait till I get back tomorrow to get some answers.

I wonder why he hasn't called?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this chapter! I'd love for you guys to have more of a say in the story and I would love to hear from you guys as well!

XOXO