Telling Kade

"I can't believe you're pregnant!" Erika said really happy.

"I know!" I said wiping my tears away.

"When are you going to tell Kade?" Tessa asked.

"I don't know." I said getting lost in my thoughts.

"How am I going to tell the house, especially Jake, especially my parents!? Oh my God my parents haven't even met Kade yet! This is to much!" I said starting to freak out.

"Ok, Lydia, just calm down. Right now we just need to find out how to tell Kade."

"You're right." I said walking over to sit on Tessa's bed.

I look straight ahead and see that my camera has been recording this whole time.

"I have an idea!" I said looking up at Erika and Tessa.

"What is it?" Tessa asked.

"My camera. I've been recording this whole time, so I'll go in and remove the part where I tell you guys that I'm pregnant and I'll cut to another part of me explaining to Kade that I'm pregnant and then I'll ask him to edit the video and then he'll find out." I explained.

"This is amazing!" Erika said.

"This is going to be so cute!" Tessa said.

Tessa and Erika went downstairs so I could setup the plan.

"Ok, so the last part you just saw there was me getting a call from my doctor. I've not been feeling well the past couple of days, so I decided to go see my doctor and she said they were going to do a few more test and then they were going to call me, which is what they just did. She gave me some news that I wasn't expecting and I don't think you are either. But I am excited to inform you, Kade Speiser, that you are going to be a dad to our child!" I say into the camera with a smile on my face.

I'm so excited to see his reaction, but I am a little nervous. I decide to change my clothes before going downstairs.

I get rid of the part where I tell the girls I'm pregnant and then head downstairs

"Hey babe?" I ask walking into the office where Kade, Erika, and Nick are.

"Yeah?" he asked turning his chair around.

"Can you help me edit this video please?"

"Sure thing babe." he said.

"Hey Nick can you come help me out here." Tessa said peeking her head in the door.

"Yeah." he responded.

"I'll help." Erika said leaving the room to only Kade and I.

"Ok, what part do you need help with?" Kade ask.

I skip through part of the q&a till I get to the part where the doctor calls.

"I just need your opinion on this whole part."

"Ok." he said plugging his head phones in.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and then grab a camera and set it up to record Kade's reaction.

I sit in the chair next to Kade's and wait for him to react.

"...that I wasn't expecting and I don't think you are either. But I am excited to inform you, Kade Speiser, that you are going to be a dad to our child!" I heard from the headphones.

A smile starts to grow on Kade's face.

"Are you really?" he asked.

"Yes, you're going to be a dad!" I said.

He stands up and spins me around.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad!" he said.

I walk over and grab the camera.

"So guys as you can see, that went perfectly. Ok so next we've got to tell the house and our parents." I said.

Kade sat down and held me stomach.

"Hey there little bean, it's your daddy here!" he said into my stomach.

I started laughing, till he stood back up and kissed me.
-
-
-
I hope you like this chapter. Tell me what you guys want to hear about.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Also it's only 12:08 am so I think I maybe update another chapter!