The Appleby's

After I finished packing, I changed into some shorts and a t-shirts sitting on my bed and went to sleep.
__________________________
*BEEP BEEP BEEP!*
My phone alarm goes off at 7:30 am. I slowly get up and make my way to the bathroom. I start my shower and hop in. I get done at around 8:10 and go to my closet:

 I get done at around 8:10 and go to my closet:

I grab my phone and run downstairs. Jakes the only one up at this point.
"Hey Jake!" I said walking into the kitchen.
"Hey Lydia!" He replies.
"Are you excited to see your brother and dad?" He ask.
"Oh yeah!" I say.
"Doesn't your brother have a youtube channel?"
"Yeah, he post on the same days as Chance and Anthony." I said looking up from my phone. "....why?" I add.
"Well, I was thinking about how none of us have ever seen him or your dad.?"
"Well, you can google my dad and see him, and same for my brother."
"Well, I would love to meet them both at some point!" He said.
"Yeah..!?" I said.
After that Jake left for set.
I went back upstairs and grabbed my bags and started to get ready to leave for Chino. As I walked back down stairs I saw Kade.
"Hey Lid!" He said.
"Hey!" I responded.
"So are you about to leave?" He asked.
"Yeah, in a couple minutes. I just wanted to grab something for the road." I said looking around the kitchen.
"...and it looks like we don't have anything, no surprise there!" I said.
We both laughed a little.
"Hey, I'll walk you out!" Kade said looking and the door.
"Thanks!"
We walked out the door and to my car. Kade put the bags in the back sit for me and walked over to my side of the car.
"I'll miss you." He said looking deep into my eyes with a smile growing across his face.
"I'll miss you too." I said hugging him.
I climbed in my car and started head to Chino.
__________________________
one hour and 37 minutes later
I arrived at my dads house at 10:50 am.
"IM HERE!" I yelled when I walked into the kitchen.
"Ayeeee!" My dad says walking into the room with Jack, my stepmom, named Skyden, Sky for short, and then of course Leo and Hudson, our dogs.
"Ayeee!" I say in return.
My dad comes up to me with Leo in his arms and gives me a hug. I then hugged my brother and then my stepmom.
"How's LA!?" asked Skyden.
"It's going super good, but I'm happy to be back here with you guys!" I respond.
"Hey, do you want help with taking your bags up?" Jack ask.
"Yeah, that would be great!"
We start waking up the stairs to the main hallway. Once we get to my room, we lay everything down and sit on my bed.
"So what are you doing today?" He ask me.
"I don't know. Do you have something in mind?" I asked.
"Well actually, as you know I have a youtube channel and I was wondering if you would maybe like to do a video with me?" He asked.
"I would love too, Jack!" I said.
"Great!"
As we began to walk out of my room, I grabbed my camera and started to vlog.
"Ayeee! What is up you guys! I know I normally don't vlog but because I'm at my dads house and I don't come here that much, I decided to show you guys what it's like to be with the whole Appleby family and not just one of us!" I said into the camera, while walking down the stairs following Jack.
"So I'm gonna start off by introducing everyone to you guys!" I said walking back into the kitchen.
"This is my dad!" I say with high energy.
"What up?!" He says into the camera.
"He's an actor brooo!" I said the way Jake does.
"This is my amazing step mom, Skyden, and she's a really good cook!" I said while putting my arm around her shoulder.
"Heyyyy Guyssss!" She said with high energy.
"And last but not lease, my brother, Jack, who has caused not one, not two, but three of the scars on my face and a broken arm and ankle!" I said while pointing my camera at him.
"That's right!" He said.
"I don't really know what we're doing so once I figure that out I will tell you guys!" I said and then put the camera.
"What are we gonna do today?" My dad asked, looking at all of us.
"I'm going to the baseball game tonight!" Jack said.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that! What time is it at?" My dad asked.
"I starts at 6:30, but I'm going at 6." He explained.
"Lydia, do you want to come?" He adds.
"I'm up for it!" I say.
"Well that gives your dad and I time to get dinner ready and stuff so that works." Skyden says.
"Okay, well I have to go to set right now, but I shouldn't be gone for long so I'll see you guys soon!" He said while walking out the garage door.
"I think I'm gonna go to the mall and get some stuff and see if I can get some friends together." I told Sky and Jack.
"Okay!" Sky says.
"Jack do you wanna come?" I ask.
"We can film and then go if you want?" I added.
"Yeah can we do that?"
"No problem." I say.
"Ok! Let's do it in the gym." He says.
"Okay."
I walked down stairs into the basement, which is the gym. Once Jack got down there, we filmed a sibling tag and then wrapped it up.
"Hey! I'm gonna go change real fast and then we can go." I told Jack and then walked upstairs to my room. I changed into this:

I ran down stairs, went to my car and started explaining to the vlog what we were doing

"So my dad went to set and so Jack and I are going to the mall and then we are going with a couple friends to a baseball game so it's gonna be lit guysss!" I said.
Once Jack got in the car he told me we were going to get Atreu and Jorge, which I was fine with because their really good and funny people to hang out with. Atreu and I have been friends since 8th grade. Jorge was a foreign exchange student from Spain who came to my high school in senior year and has been gone for the past 3 months. Both of them are two of my best friends. We picked them up and headed for the mall. Once we got there I introduced the boys to the vlog.
"So, this is Atreu! My best friend!" I say.
"Supppp?" He said while swooshing this hair over.
"And this is Jorge, and he is from Spain, also he is another one of my best friends!" I said.
"Hello guys!" He said in his accent.
As we go into the first store, I get a text from Kade. My heart starts to beat really fast at the sight of his name on my phone. I had forgotten all about everything that had happened between us. I open up the message and read it...

Oh. My. Gosh. Kade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked this chapter! I love Jorge (he is a real person) but I don't know if I should keep him around or not, so give my your opinion about him and this chapter.

Also should I speed up Kade and I's relationship or keep it going slow?

XOXO