4// Making Plans

Cassie's POV:

I link my arm with Sierra's as we walk into the school and sit on some tables. "Sierra... you can't like Logan. And if you do don't let Aspen find out."

"Ok he's really cute! But I don't know. I really like Nathen. His sparkly brown eyes. Perfect jaw bone. Straight white teeth..." She stops talking admiring everything else about him in her head. "Ok so you obviously do like Nathen. Maybe you should just forget about Logan and just be friends with him. Like seriously he's dating Aspen."

We go on talking for 30 minutes. By then its 8:15 and people have started to arrive at school. My phone buzzes.

Babe <3(Loren): Babe? Where were you this morning? We had a coffee date before school... -_-

Me: OMG Loren I'm so sorry. I totally forgot! I got to school early to talk to Sierra. Can we do it on Monday???

Babe <3: It's alright :) Monday will work. I'll see you soon. Love you.

Me: I love you to. <3

I love Loren so much. When he said I'll see you soon he actually meant it. He walked in the doors a couple minutes later. "Hey babe." He comes up to me, wraps his arms around me, and kisses me. "I'm so sorry Loren." "It's alright. Really. Just forget it. We will do it Monday, I forgive you."

Sierra's POV:

Cass and Loren are like seriously the cutest couple in the sophomore class. They walk away saying bye, hand in hand as Sara walks in with Trevor following behind. Sara is one of my best friends and Trevor is one of her best friends. If I didn't know better I would actually think they were dating. "Hey Sara! Trevor."

"I heard you met some hot guy last night."

"Haha yeah... Long story short Aspen's boyfriend is hot and I kinda like him but there is this guy I really like and his name is Nathen. And I swear, both of you," eyeing Trevor who was still standing there listening to our conversation, "you cannot tell Aspen what I just told you." They both nodded their heads.

RIIIINGG!

That's the first bell. I better get to class. "Well see ya Sara! Trevor let's get to Geography." Trevor and me have first hour together. We have 7 minutes to get to class and we get there super early. Before entering the class Trevor asks me to wait. "What?" I ask.

"Sierra... Ok so yea Sara is my best friend and we've known each other for 5 years now. I thought I just loved her as a friend but I think it's more than a friend now. What should I do?"

"First of all, awhhh!!! I had a feeling you liked her. Second, don't rush things. I will try to figure out if she likes you more than a friend to. If she doesn't then haha to bad for you, you will just have to be best friends. If she does, and oh my goodness she probably will, then ask her out."

RIIIIIGG!

Crap! Second bell and we are technically late for class but our teacher is loose so he lets it pass. I take me seat and wink at Trevor.

*     *     *     *

At the end of the school day, which is always a relief, my group of friends are hanging outside of school waiting for our rides. It's the weekend so I'm trying to make plans. Then Aspen says, "Oh my god. You know what we could do?! We could all hang out at someone's house. Like all of us. Me, all of you(Trevor, Sara, Cassie, Loren and Me), Nathen, and Logan. How bout' tonight at 7?"

"Yeah that will probably work for me. How bout' my house." Everyone nods their heads. I pull out my phone.

Me: Hey Nate :) I was wondering if you would like to hang tonight with me and some friends. Logan and Aspen will be there. and cassie. We'll just be hanging out. My house at 7? 12345 Z Street

Nathen: Yep that will totally work. Can't wait to see you ;)

"And since you girls will already be over you all want to spend the night?"

"Yes! "They say in unison.

Hope you liked this chapter! May not have been very exciting but next chapter will be! I can't wait to post it. I'm so excited myself. Thanks for the 80 reads!