My Life Thus Far

Chapter 1:

Yawn...

A young, blonde girl emerges from beneath her bedsheets, her golden hair sticking up in each and every direction. She lazily rubs the sleep from her closed eyes and groggily sits up. She yawns once again while stretching. Her sapphire blue eyes scan the room before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

Nikou POV

My name is Nikou Namikaze! I'm 14 years old and just got promoted to chunin, believe it! I became a ninja 2 years ago when I graduated from the academy and joined Team 7. Team 7 includes me-obviously- Sasuke Uchiha-or as I call him, Sasuke-teme. Don't get me wrong though!! He is my best friend after all, he just gets on my nerves sometimes- and Sakura Haruno, I wasn't sure how to feel about her at first. When I first graduated and found out we'd be on the same team, I was convinced that we'd become the absolute best of friends but she disregarded me as a loudmouth annoyance— she's probably just pissed that I kissed her 'Sasuke-kun' before she did, hehe— and ignored me all the time in favor of spending time with- stalking- the bastard. But we've matured since then and after a few- hundred- punches, we've became close friends, although I think she's still jealous of how close Sasuke and I are but you know what they say about people with green eyes.

Anyway time to start another shitty day in my life, yay! I start by brushing my ridiculously long hair, maybe I should ask Sakura to cut it like hers, and tying it into a high ponytail-I showered last night at Sasuke's by the way-then I splash some water on my face and get dressed. My outfit consists of a simple black vest top with a thick strip of orange- the best colour, believe it!-, a collar, a zip going down the left of the orange and on the right side of my chest is the metal part of my forehead protector which Mikoto-kaasan stitched on for me. I wear a thick, dark green belt over it and black shorts. On my elbows are mesh sleeves and on my hands are black gloves with metal on the back. I have long black socks- one goes to mid-thigh and the other completely cover my leg- one of which I wear bandages and a weapon holster over. My outfit is finished with standard black sandals.

Heading downstairs I hear my biological family, they haven't been my real family for a while. My 'mother', Kushina is making breakfast and exchanging banter with my 'father' Minato. Kushina is an undeniably beautiful woman with long, fire red hair and deep blue eyes who almost always seems to be smiling, except with me and Minato is a tall, handsome man with bright blond hair and light blue eyes, he looks like an older, male version of me minus my whisker marks.
  My siblings are gathered around the table, Mitoka-Mito for short, she's named after the Uzumaki princess, thanks mom and dad! Sure, name me after a book by Ero-sennin, who writes fuckin' porn and name my sister after a real life princess- Menma and Tobira- Tobi for short, named after the second hokage. Mito looks almost exactly like Kushina except with Minato's eye shape, she's a conceited, little brat who acts like a motherfucking princess, obviously trying to live up to her name and Menma looks like a carbon copy of Minato with Kushina's eye shape and he's just as bad as his twin sister. Tobi is an absolute angel though, he's the only one out of all five of them that I can actually consider family. He has short red hair and light blue eyes and an absolutely cherubic face.

I walk past them without them noticing me, like usual and head to the Uchiha compound. Outside I see Itachi lazily sweeping the floor with their dog lying in front of the door.

"Itachi-nii!"

Itachi-nii turns to greet me, smiling.

"Hello imouto, Sasuke's out back training and kaa-san's making breakfast," I grin at him at run inside to greet Mikoto-kaasan who smiles softly- remember when I said Kushina was beautiful, well Mikoto is a fucking goddess compared to her-at me before scolding me for running in the house. I run off again before she can lecture me about how I could've fell.