Enemies of the past

Libra pov

I woke up feeling more tired than usual. I couldn't sleep last night without think about what Axel had said. 'Maybe I should-'

"Don't even think about!" Aqua barked.

"Jeez girl, did you forget you're inside my head or something?" I questioned her, cause seriously I think she part of the reason why I can't sleep properly.

"Sorry was I supposed to whisper?" She asked sarcastically.

"I would have preferred that" I growled.

"Really, I was joking!?" She replied puzzled by my answer.

"No dumb ass, I wasn't being serious *sigh*."

"Well sorry, but anyways back to the matter at hand. You can't go see Axel."

"How else am I going-"

"Unless I go with you, because I don't trust him."

"I could take care of myself."

"Did you forget how he already has Aries scared out of her mind, and imagine he did that to you well you are still trying to re-"

"Ok I get it, but there's a difference between me and Aries. She didn't have her powers and she still doesn't."

"Not the point, you could still-"

"If you were about to say outcome then I will kill you. I wouldn't have the same outcome because I actually know about this magical thing well she doesn't."

"Libra-"

"No! I'm going on my own, besides we need Aries to activate her powers and we need to keep Axel far away from her."

"*sigh* Fine but if Scorpio and Gemini find out, don't come crying to me," she muttered, as her link from my mind vanishes.

"This is going to be a long as day." I muttered pulling myself out of bed when suddenly, I remember something from one of my past lives. I ran over to my desk and started looking through all the journals that I had found in the mansion's library. As I continued to flip through pages I came across a picture that a whole lot like, "Axel Tatum, but that's impossible.... this picture is from four hundred years ago!"

Aries pov

I was terrified to go to school today, one, cause I had to see Axel and two if I see Axel it will be the last thing I ever see. As I continued walking to school with my mind full of worry. I felt a hand grab on to my shoulder, and I stiffened like a board.

"Hey Aries, you ok?" I heard Libra ask and I released a breath of relief.

"Yeah, just feel a little off is all," I said, but inside I felt like lifeless and dead. After I went home last night I couldn't sleep for one, Axel wouldn't stop calling me and two, every time I went to sleep I felt like my body was on fire or I felt like someone was draining the life out me.

"Aries I've know you since we were babies, I can tell when your lying," Libra said in stern voice.

'Well this is new, never seen her this stern or serious before,' I thought, letting a sigh of defeat. I turned to face libra to answer her with a retort only to be surprised to find two cups off coffee in her hand. And they weren't even there a minute ago.

"One you can't tell when I'm lying, yes sometimes you can but on average you can't and two, WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THE COFFEE FROM!!!" I demanded

"I'll tell you later, but first I think we might want to run," Libra stammered worriedly, as she looked at something behind me. I turned around to come face to face with Axel and two of his friends Carter and Adam.

'I'm so dead!'

"Aries, I when I tell you to run, I want you to run as far as you can," she said handing me the coffees as she glared daggers into Axel and his friends.

"But I can't-" "Aries I wasn't asking you, I was telling you," Libra snapped.

"Why send her away? It actually be fun to what this pathetic excuse for a leader can do," Axel mocked, leaving me confused.

"Do you want to repeat that Axel, or should I should I call you Antonio Alohnso Rodríguez?" Libra questioned, smirking seeing his face turn from smug to shock.

"How the hell do you that name?" Axel snarled.

"Let's just say I do a lot of reading lately, but I'm curious as to how you look so young for a guy that should be at least eight hundred years old," Libra snorted.

"For your information I'm eighteen, Antonio was one of my past lives," Axel clarified.

"Can somebody tell me what's going on here!" I yelled, finally unable to take anymore madness.

"Oh, why tell you when we can show," Carter cackled and the next thing I knew the was dark purple light swords head straight at me and Libra. But some how libra pushed them back with a single flick of her wrist.

"Please, you didn't think that would work right?" Libra asked, clearly amused.

"Why you little-" "Carter leave it," Adam said.

"But-" "We had orders to pick up Aries and deliver a message to the Zodiac, not try and kill them," Adam stated.

"If you have a message for us Zodiac members I would love to hear it," Libra said.

"Our leader said to tell you history shall repeat it's self and you and one of your friends won't escape his hold this time," Adam replied.

"What the does he mean history will repeat itself?!" Libra demanded.

"What happened in the past that's haunting you in the present?" Adam with a smirk. Libra's eyes widen in fear as she started to tremble, "I see you've figured it out then, we'll be taking our leave."

Once they left libra fall to the ground on hair knees, still trebling from fear and she mumbling to herself. I was shocked to say the least since I was still confused to what the hell was going on, and now I think I don't even want to know, but I need answers and Libra has them.

"Hey Libra," I said, and she turned to face me getting off the ground shakily.

"Yeah?"

"Mind telling what the hell is going on!!!"